The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
A simpler method would be drop fliers telling everyone to leave that wants to within 24 hours. All phone towers shut down. Perimeter fence, wait it out like WACO. Just shutting down communication would be a major skull ****.

Problem is that the mayor and city counsel won't allow it so they need to be removed, and if they are removed then you have already decided to overthrow the local government so you might as well just keep going.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
LoL! You remember? That was the Clintons, Reno, and Eric Holders strategy. All this will set future precedent to handle us as a whole. What good for the goose is good for the gander. Electric, water, gas, communication shut down is a start. Going in guns a blazing will back fire on T$. That just proves thier point.

Because that ended well...

Posts and likes are not mine.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
LoL! You remember? That was the Clintons, Reno, and Eric Holders strategy. All this will set future precedent to handle us as a whole. What good for the goose is good for the gander. Electric, water, gas, communication shut down is a start. Going in guns a blazing will back fire on T$. That just proves thier point.

Good points

A handful of differences with this case in Seattle though, compared to what Clinton and Obama did.

Seriously agree though that goin in shooting will **** the Trump admin...he is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt

TheOne™

Established Member
you guys aren't thinkin this right, all they gotta do is cut off internet access. place a couple wifi/cell service jammers, disconnect internet around the area and bam. all those post-millenials that took over CHAZ will surrender cause they can't live without being the center of attention.

quad

Established Member
This is ridiculous. So what are we going to do about it that’s the million dollar question. Sit back and just let it all happen? I feel like I’ve sat back and let things happen for way to long. I’m tired of a minority and Liberals telling me what and how I’m going to live my life. While they trash our country. My Grandfather’s didn’t defend this country for me to let it go down the dumps like this. Why are we letting these idiots get away with this crap. How do we let people like this just walk in a take over? I realize it’s Seattle and along with Cali they could just fall in the oceans and I’d be happy but it’s still the United States. They should be rounded up like sheep and kicked the hell out of our country if they don’t like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What needs to happen is the US Military should send in a small army and kill Soros and his handlers (He is most likely only the front man). Give them burials at sea because the bodies would be too riddled with bullets to display publicly because it would offend sensitive viewers. Make sure to have all evidence of Soros and his handlers' dirty deeds handy. Actually now that I think about it all members of the Deep State should receive the same treatment. I am sure a few interrogations / tortures would be all that's needed to get all the info required of all the cockroaches involved in the Deep State. Cut off the head of the snake and fix the problem once and for all!

quad

Established Member
you guys aren't thinkin this right, all they gotta do is cut off internet access. place a couple wifi/cell service jammers, disconnect internet around the area and bam. all those post-millenials that took over CHAZ will surrender cause they can't live without being the center of attention.
lol! Or you could cut off the head of the snake so we never have to deal with these instigators again!

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
What needs to happen is the US Military should send in a small army and kill Soros and his handlers (He is most likely only the front man). Give them burials at sea because the bodies would be too riddled with bullets to display publicly because it would offend sensitive viewers. Make sure to have all evidence of Soros and his handlers' dirty deeds handy. Actually now that I think about it all members of the Deep State should receive the same treatment. I am sure a few interrogations / tortures would be all that's needed to get all the info required of all the cockroaches involved in the Deep State. Cut off the head of the snake and fix the problem once and for all!
You should be ashamed of this post you just threw out here you heathen! It's completely irrational and doesn't fit the norm of today's society.
And I agree with EVERY SINGLE WORD!

quad

Established Member
LA Jews reeling after local institutions looted and burned in Floyd protests

This is what these bastards represent, not one iota from MSM about these sons of bitches.

Sent from my SM-G988U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Yes it is infuriating! Well it seems bringing down America is more important than feeling compassion for fellow Jews! Look who's at the head of the MSM. So even Jews are not safe from their agenda!

1519681656463.jpg

quad

Established Member
You should be ashamed of this post you just threw out here you heathen! It's completely irrational and doesn't fit the norm of today's society.
And I agree with EVERY SINGLE WORD!
Well played! You had me there with the first sentence! I felt guilty for a second!

NOT!

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I honestly think the key to fixing Seattle right now is for Seattle PD to lead a mutiny against the Commissioner and to go and arrest the mayor, city counsel, DA, etc, and then to go and clear out the CHAZ and restore order.

Basically. Granted this documentary could be a bit one sided, but it sure seems that the cops want to do their job and the city won't let them.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Nicely done Miami

As Razorfist points out in the video above,

Democrats are letting this happen because they want Trump and the Republicans to respond with military force so they can cry as Victims and paint Trump as the Fascist Dictator.

Notice how this behavior is never tolerated by "right groups".

quad

Established Member
No audio with the youtube clip. The twitter link has audio.

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
LOL at the media! Listen to this clip. They say a fight or brawl broke out and one white guy appeared to get hit! This is terrible reporting. He was not fighting, just sitting there like a punching bag! First of all he is an idiot for being there in the first place. Next time perhaps the white dude will bring a mini gun to such a "nice" boardwalk!? Just in case he needs protection?!

Users who are viewing this thread