The Men Who Built America on History Channel

canibus

Established Member
In case no one has seen this show, you should really check it out. It's a mini series focused on the most groundbreaking men since Lincoln was assassinated. They started off with Vanderbilt railroads, Rockerfeller oil, Carnegie steel, Jp Morgan banking/Edison, and they're finishing off with Henry Ford next Sunday at 9. If you want to learn something while you're doing nothing, you should check it out.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I saw the first one with vanderbilt and rockerfeller. It was really great, shows how these men played off each other to get as rich as they did. I hope to catch the others if I see them on.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They didn't build that, someone else built it for them.

Actually the title is correct, but your point is well made. Without the leadership, wisdom and ingenuity of these men, and without the assistance of other leaders/workers to help implement the goals and dreams of these men, America would not have become such a success.

I missed the first episodes but I'll watch the Henry Ford episode next Sunday. I'll have to check and see if my Cox On Demand has the earlier episodes available.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Sounds like the kind of show History Channel should actually produce, not all the reality spin-offs they currently show.

oldmodman

Established Member
I have DVR'd all of them so far, but have only had time to watch Episode #1
it was very well done.

But I hope nobody wasted their time watching the "I Killed Osama" 2 hour Obama commercial last night. It was actually re-edited to beef up Obama's part in it. Goddamn left leaning production companies.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
But I hope nobody wasted their time watching the "I Killed Osama" 2 hour Obama commercial last night. It was actually re-edited to beef up Obama's part in it. Goddamn left leaning production companies.

^^^Years from now that story is going to change to Obama was with the entry team, kicking down doors and taking lives...

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Just set the DVR to record all of them! Thanks OP! Now I have to find time to watch them! lol

Users who are viewing this thread