The Matrix 4 Trailer

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
John Wick 4 is coming. Originally, both films were set to release on the same day which would have been awesome. But, covid and a little communism foiled that plan. Summer 22 I think for JW4.

mlackke

Established Member
Could either be pretty good or meh. Mad Max Fury Road was amazeballs and people were originally trashing it because of Thunderdome and no Mel Gibson.
Well, Fury Road was amazing, but my opinion Max role in film was totally useless. There was nothing interesting his character in the film (just the opposite what road warrior was, narrator made Max character mysterious). Movie title could have been just Fury Road and it would be exactly same without Max.

And about Matrix 4 trailer itself. Yeah i agree, i wanted to see everything what made first Matrix good as already listed here, but instead it looked something like Hangover Part 4

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
The first Matrix was great, the story was cool and the effects were fresh and exciting. The next two were garbage, just a bunch of effects with a poor confusing story. This new one looks like it will be another high action effects crazy movie with a confusing plot.

slowgreycobra

Established Member
The trailer didn't do much for me. Who was asking for this film? I feel like the story has ended. Hopefully I am proven wrong, but I kept watching and getting a Star Wars: The Force Awakens vibe. That was pretty much a oh look, remeber that thing from the original Star Wars? We have that too! Be excited.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The trailer didn't do much for me. Who was asking for this film? I feel like the story has ended. Hopefully I am proven wrong, but I kept watching and getting a Star Wars: The Force Awakens vibe. That was pretty much a oh look, remeber that thing from the original Star Wars? We have that too! Be excited.

This. I don't think I've ever fully watched the sequels. Still have the original on first release DVD though.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
This. I don't think I've ever fully watched the sequels. Still have the original on first release DVD though.
The only part of the sequels I watched was the bit with Monica Belluci. And I only went to see that because my friends, the miserable rotten SOB's that they are, every last one of them, swore up and down that Monica kissed Carrie Ann Moss. Not Reeves. I was never so depressed as that.

Miserable swine.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
The first Matrix was great, the story was cool and the effects were fresh and exciting. The next two were garbage, just a bunch of effects with a poor confusing story. This new one looks like it will be another high action effects crazy movie with a confusing plot.

Not going to lie rained like shit on Sunday and watched the whole trilogy in 4k remastered on HBOMax. Kind of have to agree. First was good the rest it just got dumb. I am looking forward to 4 though, now it has a woman touch... lol

quad

Established Member
^^^^they both are trannies now....
Glitch in the Matrix lmao!

image006.jpg

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
They and the rest of Hollyweird will never get another dime from me, but I'll still probably catch it somehow as I did enjoy the original trilogy.

Didn't those brothers settle a lawsuit about stealing the idea/plot/script/whatever for the whole thing?

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
They and the rest of Hollyweird will never get another dime from me, but I'll still probably catch it somehow as I did enjoy the original trilogy.

Didn't those brothers settle a lawsuit about stealing the idea/plot/script/whatever for the whole thing?

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

If you have HBO it's a free stream at release date.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
*Deftones
@Corbic tries to be all cool and calls them deathtones...
The only part of the sequels I watched was the bit with Monica Belluci. And I only went to see that because my friends, the miserable rotten SOB's that they are, every last one of them, swore up and down that Monica kissed Carrie Ann Moss. Not Reeves. I was never so depressed as that.

Miserable swine.
Very similar on how I got suckered into watching Brokeback Mountain...Anne Hathaway's titties. Before all of you get crazy

Ex: Let's go watch Brokeback Mountain
SSj4Sadie: What is it about?
Ex: Anne Hathaway shows her boobs
SSj4Sadie: You son of a bitch! I'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread