The Mandalorian – Official Trailer 2 | Disney+ | Streaming Nov. 12

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I have a hard time equating what looks like a somewhat violent series to a Disney streaming service. Looks awesome though.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I liked the first episode. It is annoying that they are releasing the stuff week by week as opposed to all at once though.

I thought it was really good as well and yes a bit annoyed that I can't just binge watch the whole season at once :D

I liked the episode too. I can't wait for next week.

The two of you sound like my 10 year old son...he was ready for episode #2 after we finished the first one. He thinks releasing an episode each week is "dumb." I just told him that it isn't dumb from a business standpoint!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I liked the episode too. I can't wait for next week.

The two of you sound like my 10 year old son...he was ready for episode #2 after we finished the first one. He thinks releasing an episode each week is "dumb." I just told him that it isn't dumb from a business standpoint!
Episode two actually comes out Friday. After that it is week by week. My guess/hope is there is a tie-in/spoiler to Episode 9, so maybe that is another reason it wasn't released all at once.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Watched it tonight. I liked it. Digging around on the app I realized that all the Star Wars movies are available in 4K with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, even episodes 1-6. That's awesome. They're not even availabe in 4K Blu Ray yet.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I just downloaded disney+. Didn’t realize I got it for free for a year for being a Verizon customer. I just watched the first 4 episodes of the Mandalorian and it was pretty good, I like it. Now we’re watching the star wars movies episode 1-3 again as the wife doesn’t remember them when she was a teenager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
oidCJ9&_nc_ohc=LDSHhZk5btYAQm6MrPJKBWB8AC3c44r-fg_k9WTJMOFGOkkfO0VKKvewQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fiws1-1.jpg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The shortness of the episodes is killing me.

I am not a fan of the short episodes either, but its the Disney+ streaming and login issues that are killing me. Anyone else having trouble streaming or logging in? I do not have any bandwidth issues, other services like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime are just fine with regard to streaming. Disney+ sucks balls in this department.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Are Disney's bandwidth requirements higher than those other services? I don't have Disney+, and would like to try it out FREE for 7 days after my wife and I return from a weekend in Maine. I would hope I won't experience the issues you're having.

The Mandalorian looks to be great, but I, too, wish it was a movie vs. a long series. I find myself losing interest in long series. The ONLY TV series that holds my interest long term is 'Live PD'!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Are Disney's bandwidth requirements higher than those other services? I don't have Disney+, and would like to try it out FREE for 7 days after my wife and I return from a weekend in Maine. I would hope I won't experience the issues you're having.

The Mandalorian looks to be great, but I, too, wish it was a movie vs. a long series. I find myself losing interest in long series. The ONLY TV series that holds my interest long term is 'Live PD'!

Nah this is definitely a problem at the host/disney....everyone is reporting issues with disney plus, logon and streaming issues....I meet and exceed their requirements easily, disney plus min and recommended requirements are min 5 Mbps for 1080, recommended 25 mbps 4K....

Disney+ down? Current problems and outages | Downdetector

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

That’s because one episode of Live PD is as long or longer than your average movie run time.

No connecting or issues here. Maybe it’s because I’m less than an hour away from the head mouses house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I am not a fan of the short episodes either, but its the Disney+ streaming and login issues that are killing me. Anyone else having trouble streaming or logging in? I do not have any bandwidth issues, other services like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime are just fine with regard to streaming. Disney+ sucks balls in this department.

Been watching it non stop from day one.

Never had one issue. I have more issues with Hulu than anything else

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I had an issue yesterday trying to stream for about 15 minutes. Cleared up after that. Other than launch day and this one issue, no others.

Users who are viewing this thread