The last of her R.I.P. "Blue Beast"

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Well I know I've put up tons of pics of my fox some good mostly not so good. Here are the LAST PICS AND MEMORIESOF MY 91 GT .:nonono: I got these this past saturday. The front suspension still had not been put in :fm: . I was pissed. But today I got a call round 5 saying that the frnt suspension is in and the engine is waiting to be dropped in. :rockon: I'll have pics of that soon.

jeff11.jpg

jeffs10.jpg

jeffs12.jpg

Last edited:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by twista
that cannot be the same car in your avatar.

Thanks man, you had to make me cry, are you happy?! lol, still shedding a tear, yea man. it is. heres more pics at my site. Some good moslty not. www.jerseygt.tk take a sec and check it out.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
so u tore it down and are now rebuilding it?

Check out this thread, anyone who is interested in the story then click here. Also throughout the thread is more pics for those that haven't seen any at all. Thanks for taking the time for caring.

the thread

Last edited:

StangVixen

Established Member
Hey JerseyGT sorry about your car hun. But look at it this way...you were not seriously hurt. So it could have been worse. (inside I am bawling my eyes out) Just glad you are ok. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Vixen

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
oh, so u bought a new fox and are painting it comp orange and building IT up. thats all u had to say instead of making me read all ur posts on that other site. LOL! good luck and post up some pics when the paint is done.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Good to hear the suspension is in, man it is has been a long ride for the comp orange car, I bet your are so excited. Get some pics of comp orange.:beer:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by LS-WHAT?
doing some testing dont mind me.
untitled3.bmp
[/IMG]

I could see if you were posting a crashed fox or something but your pics isn't in the same topic as mine. So test else were man.

As for everyone else, thanks for your thoughts, yes I am totaly excited, I thought I had a slight heart attack when I heard the suspension was in. Tomorow in the am my old stang will be flatbedded out and the serious work starts on the comp orange fox body. I'll keep you guys tuned in on how she's coming. l8r Jeff

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
It's cool man, I was j/k. thanks, my boys need all the luck he can get. I know 1 of the problems he ran into straight up was me asking him to do the swap in the 1st place. He got into a lil more then he could handle. l8r Jeff

Last edited:

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
try to keep an eye on your stang. sometimes people put stuff wrong or they force stuff where it isnt soposed to go.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by LS-WHAT?
try to keep an eye on your stang. sometimes people put stuff wrong or they force stuff where it isnt soposed to go.

trust me I know. I got trust in this kid but I am having my local stang shop EllasPerformance.com look over everything.

Users who are viewing this thread