The Internets WORST Car Advice...

tnuce10

Established Member
Wow...just wow

On the other hand, I have asked, listened to peoples' opinions on SVTP, and thought about it and I totally agree that cutting springs is dumb

cobra_mer

Established Member
lol I think the direct exhaust injection came up on here a while back, it came up beacuse of the back pressure arguement...

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Wow...just wow

On the other hand, I have asked, listened to peoples' opinions on SVTP, and thought about it and I totally agree that cutting springs is dumb

A lot of people here are running cut springs with no problems. From what I understand, it depends on the type of spring youre cutting which makes all the difference.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Lol at cutting springs and HIDs being bad and blowing bulbs.

Yeah, hids in halogen housings is fail. And cutting more than a coil off a progressive rate spring (or maybe its linear rate I forget which) is fail.

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
A ways back, i remember someone on a honda forum pour sand into the intake. I think it may have been a troll, but if it was real, oh man.

coposrv

Established Member
The cut springs is only a no no on progressive rate. The direct exhaust injection is an all time lol as well as the water flushing.

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
Flushing the engine and direct injection are great. Haven't flushed mine yet . . . Top of my list for this Spring. LMFAO

CobRoush-00

Established Member
I had to read all the comments this time and there are some funny stuff in there. Anyway, I like this one the most from the other member responding to the guy flushing his engine:

"YOU REALLY ARE A MORON. CONSIDER TAKING MASS TRANSIT!!!

YOU CAN NOT RUN WATER THROUGH THE CRANKCASE OF AN ENGINE. IT IS NOW SEIZED UP AND WILL NEED REPLACING. PLEASE FIND ANOTHER HOBBY BECAUSE YOU SUCK AT THIS ONE!!!"

And the poor OP asked:

"So you think there is nothing I can do to get it running again? If it's going to need a whole new engine, screw that. I'll get a GTP or something."

I have to give the OP credit though. He let the cobra RIP and bought himself a Pontiac, a car with a motor that can actually be flushed with water.

Users who are viewing this thread