The Expendables 2......Chuck Norris is in it!

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
was the first one even half decent? what was the plot?

The first one was great for what it was. A homage to classic 80's action movies with a bunch of explosions, gunfire, hand to hand combat and car chase scenes. Was the acting very good? No. Was the story line or plot that great? No. Still a kick ass movie.

****ing Chuck Norris! I'm in!

Bad Chariot

Established Member
The first is an excellent action flick. Take it for what it is. NOT gonna be the next Gone with the Wind with acting skills. Its a guy's blow shit up and lots of guns flick. Just missing some "hooties" to complete the tri-fector

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Must Watch! Guess Van Damme learned his lesson after passing up the first flick and come on Chuck Norris F Ya!

Last edited:

AluminatorSnake

Established Member
not gonna watch it now... been stuck around chuck norris nut swingers since 2004. ive heard the name and jokes so many times i despise everything about him and the jokes.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Van Damme AND Chuck Norris.....

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

Out of all of them it looks like Rocky IV badass Dolph has aged the worst.... either way, this movie is going to kick ass.

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
Can't wait! As said, the first one was a true "guy" movie, although my wife enjoyed it too. You just have to keep your expectations in check, and not expect it to be a perfect adaptation of some literary masterpiece! I'm always like "wtf was he expecting?" when I read critic's reviews bashing movies like this. If you go into it for it's sole purpose of entertainment, you won't be disappointed.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
Not to hijack thread but if you guys are looking to see a awesome action movie (simple plot, not that great acting) I'd suggest you go see The Raid: Redemption. It's an indonesian movie so its in subtitles but that movie made the expendables movie look like childs play. Serious. Though I can't wait to see expendables 2 because after seeing the cast, youll come out of the movie with a full beard

leftlane86gt

Established Member
The first one was great for what it was. A homage to classic 80's action movies with a bunch of explosions, gunfire, hand to hand combat and car chase scenes. Was the acting very good? No. Was the story line or plot that great? No. Still a kick ass movie.

****ing Chuck Norris! I'm in!

what he said and just like this guy.....I'm in:rockon:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
The teaser had me in, the trailer was wooooooooow!!!!! Man I can't wait to see this one. My dad is gonna love it!!

LOL @ Should be called Chuck Norris and the other guys

Users who are viewing this thread