The End is Near !!!!

Undy

Established Member
As it says at the end of the article.. Please send your comments and suggestions on this month's article to : 123 April Fools Dr., Gotcha.....

Rob03

Established Member
Well of course it does...but it amazes me that someone would go through such an elaborate setup like that...

Cheers, :beer:

Robert

TIAMAT

Established Member
There are serious problems inside ford. The mustang is not the only one. The cobra is the top of the line mustang and seems to be getting worse. I don't own a cobra but i have preordered a mach 1. The 99 had serious tuning problems in most cars. There were no 2000's becuse we thought ford was correcting the problem. The 01 was released and people bought them as fast as they made em. After a few months people realized the tuning problems were back along with a myriad of other mechanical problems. I like the mach 1 so much i'm considering on trading my mint 01' Lightning in on one. Every other post on this site is about problems with their cobra. Why should the mach 1 be different? Anyone inside ford reading this, post a few threads on this site and tell us if ford is going to fix this soon.
Pissed off, J-mart:cuss:

SVTNICK

Established Member
yeah..to be honest..i too bleed blue..but im fed up dealing with my 01..i dont have the drive train problems..but the rattles and noises coming from behind the dash and the right rear are driving me crazy...i wouldnt buy anything from ford that they build on this platform until i see the redesigned car in 2004-05..if the redesigned car sux..ill buy a used 03...and thats only if the quality problems are dealt with....but for now..im not falling for the marketing tricks of big business to maximize their dollar before retiring that ancient platform...i want to see a new faster stang that can compete with the vette...

btw..that article made me laugh so damn hard..lol

Users who are viewing this thread