the drama STOPS HERE

gnxs

Established Member
QWKRN U said:
Where is My X pipe? I paid in December, they were waiting to get your turbo set up on....
Its been on and I still dont have my Xpipe.Ive been understanding and willing to wait but enough is enough. I need my Money back or the Xpipe....

Ohyeah sorry to hear about your car :shrug:

Please PM me a phone number so I can get in touch with you and work out shipping details.

Eric probably should not have sold you this until I removed it from my car. I'm sorry to hear you were waiting so long, but I told Eric I wouldn't be installing his headers/x-pipe on my car and giving him my x-pipe for a while.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
yeah, as I mentioned before Im very sorry for the delay, its my fault. I wont ever do this again, its been a nightmare.

James, I will send you a pm later on tonight

i tore my rotator cuff and am having surgery... its been a rough week

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
SVTdubs said:
yeah, as I mentioned before Im very sorry for the delay, its my fault. I wont ever do this again, its been a nightmare.

James, I will send you a pm later on tonight

i tore my rotator cuff and am having surgery... its been a rough week

Eric, I had the same surgery 3 weeks ago. If you have any questions, give me a call or a PM.

nsxmatt

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your trouble Eric. Hope you get it all worked out, i'd like to see the back down here in e-ville again!

psvt39

Established Member
damn ej

so i was gonna ask where u have been..... but jeez i see..... i saw u over xmas by the hospital in your lexus....... didnt have my broke ass phone with me..... i tried to go down the back road and cut threw the commons but u saw how much traffic there was..... anyway i got a new number... its 630-986-2254..... my hous is 815-827-3046... hit me up, its been to long, hope all goes well with the car

Users who are viewing this thread