The Contender

Cobie03

Established Member
Just wondering how many people watch it? I like it, I think it is a pretty good put together show. Sly Stallone and Sugar Ray Leonard have done a good job with the show. To be honest I really look foward to watching the next episode. Also it dosen't hurt that I love boxing and am a boxer myself (not as good as these guys thats for sure :-D.)
I also like the UFC show on spike monday nights, very entertaining. So those that watch one or both of these shows; do you like it and which do you like better? I personally like The Contender alittle better.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I watch it and I box too. I LOVE that show. The first show is what boxing is all about. Gomez working Manfredo was just awesome. It was all confidence and heart. It is an excellent show and everyone should start watching it. :thumbsup: :beer:

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
awesome show. i like how jesse stood up for ishe being a little bitch.

OutlawDon

Established Member
I've also been watching the Ultimate Fighter and the Contender,and the Apprentice,but that's a differente subject matter. I like the Contender more than the Ultimate Fighter since they have more involvement with the people's family and history.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I really like it. Jesse is the man to pick out someone noone thought he could beat, and he did. Made his trash-talkin teammate look like a biotch.

Users who are viewing this thread