The complete "EGR Delete" How To

03.cobra-svt.03

Established Member
Yea I'm gong to remove the pipe from the manifold and cap it just didn't know where the lines went still trying to figure the delete out 100% but seams that I got it ill post any more question when I start to install it all Again thanks

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
How did you guys get to the lower bolt of the egr off the exhaust manifold? What tool what what I'm stumped how to get to it ?!?!?!?
I just used a large cresent wrench. But you have to remove your mid-pipe to get the wrench on it. There's not enough room between the trans tunnel to get the wrench on it.

03.cobra-svt.03

Established Member
9y5a2ara.jpg

What if you put a bolt in the intake and didn't run the oem manifold hose ?
qyjypyhu.jpg
do u plug it or do I have to run this ?
5ujutura.jpg

Help needed thanks. I'm running breathers till I can get a catch can set up btw.

Last edited:

03.cobra-svt.03

Established Member
So I finished mine, here are some pics

BEFORE
DSC04321.jpg

DSC04322.jpg

AFTER
DSC04346.jpg

DSC04345.jpg

Here is the vacuum setup I made, I used all the stock lines and just covered them with nice covering and shrinkwrap
DSC04340.jpg

DSC04342.jpg

Where does the line that goes to the right go the split boost lines that people say to cap I get confused some people cap the fprs some don't I made on that just goes from the bottom and trying to run my lines wanna know why people do diff ways

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
The bracket that holds the throttle and cruise control cables in place attach to the same black bracket that holds all of this EGR stuff. What did people do about securing these cables?

Users who are viewing this thread