The cobra is gone.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
As of yesterday I am no longer a cobra owner. I am now the proud owner of a Silver 07 Nissan Titan LE pickup.

I'm in Baltimore until Friday. When I get back I'll post some pics.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
I was sad to see mine go but you've got to move on. happy with my current ride for now..........

edit: my brother has a titan very nice truck.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Mystic1199 said:
mike , did you trade it in ? i hope you pulled all your parts before you did

Of course I did. I will have made probably 7000 on after market parts when everything is said and done.

I traded it in bone stock with a few exceptions. The only time I didn't remove a part is if it cost me more time or money to put it back to stock.

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
So Frank finally got the solid rear end and Dave got the KB 2.2?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Some pics

titan1_sm.jpg

titan4_sm.jpg

titan9_sm.jpg

chuckstang

Established Member
sweet truck but it looks expensive and I dont understand why people spend alot of money on a big truck unless its used for business/work where it actually makes you money! (if thats the case, nevermind haha)
I would have gotten a ford super duty :)

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
chuckstang said:
sweet truck but it looks expensive and I dont understand why people spend alot of money on a big truck unless its used for business/work where it actually makes you money! (if thats the case, nevermind haha)
I would have gotten a ford super duty :)

I decided to get a Nissan because of I haven't too impressed with Ford's quality. 5 of my last 6 cars were Ford and Ford and I haven't had a good track record. Resale value on foreign cars is always better than domestic cars.

I got the luxury version because I wanted comfort. I hate cloth interior. I use my truck for hauling my bike and other small things around so there was no need for a super duty. The 1/2 ton offered plenty or interior space and cargo room with decent gas mileage for a full size truck.

I had a Chevy Silverado 2500. 11mpg vs 14mpg might not seem like a lot but it’s 1000 dollars/ year in gas savings if you drive 15000 miles/year. The Heavy duty trucks ride like crap.

People buy luxury trucks for the same reason they buy luxury cars, they want something better than stock. If you don’t need a super duty then there is no need for buying one. That’s why I have a luxury ½ ton truck.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Nice lookin truck Mike:beer: glad you got what you wanted.
I got to give you a call, buddy of mine wants to swap his rear and i just wanted to bounce some questions off of ya

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
The Cobra may be gone, but not forgotten ... I have it on video !

Users who are viewing this thread