THE COBRA IS BACK @ Lethal Performance!

LethalFabian

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jared’s first Mustang was his 2003 Cobra, which his son Luca claimed before he could even pilot a power wheels. Now, Luca is all grown up and it’s time to [re]build this 800hp monster.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
This thread is depressing.. your son is getting screwed
Lol. I'm helping the kid out. It's called technology. Maybe I should gift him a nokia flip phone instead of a fresh new Iphone as well.

To each their own though. I get it that people won't like what's being done but know that the car will be insane once finished.

badmpg03

Established Member
Lol. I'm helping the kid out. It's called technology. Maybe I should gift him a nokia flip phone instead of a fresh new Iphone as well.

To each their own though. I get it that people won't like what's being done but know that the car will be insane once finished.

Hey now those old Nokia’s were tanks!

So long as it’s not an LS swap it’s still kosher with me!

Rambro

Established Member

Be sure and post up the low tech terminator fox swap in here please.

slowgreycobra

Established Member
I remember the car back in the day. I would rather see what can be done today with the old Terminator engine than another vanilla Coyote swap. I think removing the legendary engine for something you can see in any old GT is the wrong way to go. Just my cranky middle aged opinion.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry guys. It's being swapped. However I will be using the powertrain out of it for a future fox build.

Just glad to finally get this thing up and running again. It's been way too long.
bandit-beuford.gif

Users who are viewing this thread