The Bradshaw Bunch reality TV Opinions?

jshen

Established Member
Terry Bradshaw, in my opinion, the best QB to ever play the game. A legend!! Four superbowl rings, played for the Steelers. County western singer "singing quarterback", actor with Burt Reynolds, talk show host, game show commentator, now has a reality show..and it aired last night.

Curious as to you, who know this man, think of his show.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Haven’t seen it yet.
He’s pretty good with Winkler and Foreman.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jshen

Established Member
Producers made sure this is a politically CORRECT reality show...in so many ways. I was hoping for another Winkler, Foreman and Shatner jaunt somewhere. I loved that show!

Last edited:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Eh. Probably won't watch. He's a good tv personality but for watching pregame stuff. Gotta pay me to watch his dramatized TV life

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
You spelled ‘Dan Marino’ wrong.
My man

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b53mnnbbxhmb64x996ug57wd54okc19p9f224p218&rid=giphy.gif

I got to play catch with him when I was a git. Pops installed a security system in his house and took me with him. Day I'll never forget

(Miami born and bred so I'm a dolphan, I know he's not the greatest so don't @ me)

Side note: svtp is slacking. How am I the first person to mention his daughters?

Side note 2: I don't watxh reality TV, I don't watch nfl anymore so there's no way in hell I'm watching this garbage

Posts and likes are not mine.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bradshaw has always been my personal favorite. Funny guy! Here he is on his 70th surprise birthday celebration on Kimmel.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Watched about 1 minute last night. I was going to take a shot at Terry, but I think he's a good guy. Have some fun and make some more dough Terry.

jshen

Established Member
It is no where near the Winkler, Shatner, etc. traveling shows....I must admit I haven't watched a pro football game since Kapernek started the protests shit.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Bradshaw seems like a good guy. Won't ever watch the show but I like him. He has that same energy that Trump has... just go, go, go, go, go all the time.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Terry has a good sense of humor, too. It would be a hoot to spend an afternoon with him. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread