The Beast has Arrived! 2022 F250 content

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
After waiting for 5 months, my wife and I picked up our new 2022 F250 last week. Been busy and am starting to take more pics so bear with me and I’ll keep adding.

As always, buying from @13COBRA was a complete breeze. If you’re at all thinking about contacting him, just do it.

Specs on truck: 2022 F250 Lariat Value Pkg
7.3 L Godzilla, 3.55 e-locker 4x4
Oxford White/Stone Gray 2 tone
Baja interior (absolutely love it)
Cab lights, upfitter switches, heated steering wheel and heated rear seats, dual battery/397a alt, camper package, 5th wheel prep, and tailgate step

Mods/add ons planned at the moment:
LineX, tint, access lorado, husky Xact mats, bulletproof trailer hitch, rear aux backup lights, front light bar, and tankless on board air

and what all y’all are waiting for: pics. Notice how much driveway you can see looking down the engine bay lol
IMG_9423.JPG
IMG_9411.JPG
IMG_9418.JPG
IMG_9409.JPG
IMG_9406.JPG
IMG_9404.JPG
IMG_9396.JPG
IMG_9408.JPG
20210907_161449.jpg
IMG_9395.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
More boring text now, giving @SID297 a run for his money for driving impressions.
Godzilla is insane! I’m totally in love. So much power, so smooth. Sounds amazing. It’s going to pull our camper without blinking.
I am super impressed with the 10 speed. It’s learning my driving but it seems programmed well. Held 10th running 75 on the highway up hill (remember I live in KS so grain of salt there) where I thought it would drop to 9 or 8.
Handling is more like my F150 (keeping it, wife is going to drive it) than I expected. Ride is stiffer for sure but not at all uncomfortable. Going to drop a few psi in the tires just for shits.
Cab is quiet and comfortable. Sync 4 and the new dash layout is incredible. I’m already getting used to the controls. Fit and finish is great, feels really solid all around. Seats are amazing. I have had the butt coolers on for 100% of the time I’ve driven it. They are the bees knees.
Will share more as I get more miles. Hit 225 on the clock tonight

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Godzilla’s are starting to roll in at work on the new trucks. Definitely has a nice cold start growl for a factory exhaust. I agree with your 10 speed thoughts, definitely a nice unit. Kinda funny seeing it skip shifts under light throttle. 1-3-5-7 etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

andymarkv

Established Member
Very nice!!
I'll be curious to hear your thoughts after you tow with it to see if you'd wished you'd gone with a steeper gear. Or if the 3.55's will be enough with the 10sp and 7.3 displacement.(I can't remember if 3.73's are an option now...or if its just 3.55's or 4.30's)

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats, Nice truck! Hopefully see you around and check it out some time. I haven't ridden in a new 7.3 yet and I'm really curious how they are!

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats, Nice truck! Hopefully see you around and check it out some time. I haven't ridden in a new 7.3 yet and I'm really curious how they are!
Yeah absolutely! Happy to give a joy ride lol

Users who are viewing this thread