The awards just keep on coming for Ford

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Ford is still on a nice roll, too bad the economy and the auto industry will never recover with the consumer constantly being bent over from the government and the price of oil poised to go through the roof again.

Ford sweeps awards at Detroit Auto Show - Yahoo! Finance

The GM slogo ... May the best car win! makes me so mad. What a cocky statement from a company that would have been ****ed without the government.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
What's the stock at now?

Wish I would've put all my 401k in it quite frankly.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Ford's definitely making some quality stuff these days. The Mustang is no longer a cheap, shitty rattle can. The Fusion hybrid is great all around. Taurus SHO. Etc... I'm curious to see how GM will do in the next 2-3 years. I'm in the market for a daily driver and I gotta say I'm looking forward to the Chevy Cruze. Doesn't have nearly the bells and whistles that Ford's putting out though.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
This talk of Ford's stock sparked up a conversation at work. Apparently one of my coworkers made over $400k betting the right way on Ford. Mentioned it like it was no big deal. At least it explains her new 335i.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
This talk of Ford's stock sparked up a conversation at work. Apparently one of my coworkers made over $400k betting the right way on Ford. Mentioned it like it was no big deal. At least it explains her new 335i.

I am sure a lot of people made a lot of money from Ford's stock. A $50,000 investment would have netted you half a million dollars if you bought at the low point.

Users who are viewing this thread