:rockon: NEW Ford Racing crate motor

god1.jpg

and some Super Snake supercharger upgrade:banana:

sgdsgfdgd.jpg

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Sweet.

Now I won't feel so bad when I finally blow up my stock bottom end...

Has anyone caught the 7k RPM!>!>??

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Um, wow. Guess my new dream setup is going to be that longblock, 01 cobra intake and a Hellion kit.

my92gt

Established Member
Damn I Hate That Muther****er Named Drew Bailey!!!!!! Hes A Big Time Scam!!! If I Would Of Only Been Patient This Is What I Would Of Got!!!!

LS1-Larry

Established Member
That picture is of an add in the 2008 Ford Racing catalog.....it does not come with a whipple and is $6500 if I remember correctly....it is basicly a STOCK 03/04 Cobra long block that comes with a choice of high compression for Naturaly aspirated applications or low compression(like the 03/04 Cobras) for forced induction applications.
It does however come with the valve covers in the picture witch are also sold in the catalog for $350 a set.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
That picture is of an add in the 2008 Ford Racing catalog.....it does not come with a whipple and is $6500 if I remember correctly....it is basicly a STOCK 03/04 Cobra long block that comes with a choice of high compression for Naturaly aspirated applications or low compression(like the 03/04 Cobras) for forced induction applications.
It does however come with the valve covers in the picture witch are also sold in the catalog for $350 a set.

Except its Aluminum?

Whistler98

Established Member
6,500 isn't that bad. I was thinking it would be wwwway more, even without the blower. That would be bad in my 98 :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread