The Age Old Question: Is Die Hard a Christmas Movie?

Is Die Hard a Christmas Movie?

• Yes

Votes: 46 88.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M240Bravo

Established Member
e89af5242e87970e4b6b9fb4120617f2.jpg

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Didn't you and I just discuss this two days ago?

And technically Die Hard 2 is a Christmas movie too if we're getting technical!
Yes we did.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

blubyu87gt

Established Member
Definitely is. Actually watched the first 3 over the weekend. Along with Lethal Weapon 1. Since I am pretty sure it's a Christmas movie too.... I mean it opens with Jingle Bell Rock and closes with I'll Be Home For Christmas....

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Definitely is. Actually watched the first 3 over the weekend. Along with Lethal Weapon 1. Since I am pretty sure it's a Christmas movie too.... I mean it opens with Jingle Bell Rock and closes with I'll Be Home For Christmas....
There are quite a few movies with Christmas in the background.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Machdup1

Established Member
You always struck me as the Asian guy (also in Lethal Weapon BTW) who hesitated and then decided on grabbing a candy bar from the glass case.
Nope, more like the person your mom warned you not to hang around because I was having to much fun with your older sister.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Nope, more like the person your mom warned you not to hang around because I was having to much fun with your older sister.

"I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and violate my sister"............if I had one.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Lethal Weapon has an all around better sound track and it encompasses two different stories over multiple days rather than a few hours. The supporting characters of Die Hard are better than L.W. Christmas In Hollis is a sweet way to open a movie though and oddly enough sets an interesting stage. The trailer for L.W. is much better that ole John McClane's adventure and that goes a long way with me. Riggs and Murtaugh meld better than McClane and Powell.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Lethal Weapon has an all around better sound track and it encompasses two different stories over multiple days rather than a few hours. The supporting characters of Die Hard are better than L.W. Christmas In Hollis is a sweet way to open a movie though and oddly enough sets an interesting stage. The trailer for L.W. is much better that ole John McClane's adventure and that goes a long way with me. Riggs and Murtaugh meld better than McClane and Powell.
Besides, the blonde was hot. Small stuff, but she was.

Users who are viewing this thread