The 907rwhp 2 Shades of Grey Turbo 4v Saleen

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Wow, I thought it would be with you into the first of the year giving the timing but I am not surprised either. Love the car!!!
I had multiple full price offers. Aside from the finished product, the level of documentation on the car seemed to be the main selling feature. I get it. I'd love to see a pic of everything done on a built car from start to finish. Truly, I'm honored to have received the respect I/the car have.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I completely agree with you, documentation on a build is critical to getting top dollar. I have a 1970 442 W30 with the original sale receipt along with other paperwork to authenticate the car. It really makes a difference.
I bet it was hard deciding who to sell it to.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I completely agree with you, documentation on a build is critical to getting top dollar. I have a 1970 442 W30 with the original sale receipt along with other paperwork to authenticate the car. It really makes a difference.
I bet it was hard deciding who to sell it to.
amen bro. I had a great phone conversation with the buyer to make sure we were on the same page with our expectations and he sent me a deposit as soon as we hung up. I just wanted to be absolutely positive that he (or anyone for that matter) understood that as nice as the car is, it's still a brand new fairly highly modified build. Things can start to rattle, leak, need adjusting/fine tuning, broken in, etc. It's not a brand new Cadillac. It's a 900rwhp 2001 mustang lol. It's of SUPREME importance to me that whoever invests their hard earned money with anything that belongs to me is susceptible to as little disappointment as possible. That requires total transparency and honesty from the jump. The money from the sale is not nearly as important as providing a mutually enjoyable experience. We're enthusiasts first, not investors

aaronj

Established Member
Im still upset i wasn't able to buy your last terminator. I think by the time your next one is done i should be in the market lol.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Joe, you and I have a lot in common!
Do you have any interest in doing a 67 Chevy II project?

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Im still upset i wasn't able to buy your last terminator. I think by the time your next one is done i should be in the market lol.
Lol I’m sorry brother. Maybe in the very near future. Might have something up my sleeve :D

Extremely happy for you Joe. Can't wait to see the next build!
Thanks Leo! It’s definitely notch time for sure. Maybe something else simultaneously...who knows. What I do know is I’m going to enjoy the downtime this week to imagine something up

Joe, you and I have a lot in common!
Do you have any interest in doing a 67 Chevy II project?
If I may be so direct...no. And I say that with no love lost for your car. I just prefer to stick to what I know well. And that’s modular fords and foxes. I don’t pretend to know all cars. Now, if we’re talking design wise...I’ll take any project on

TheOneandOnlyLTstang36

Established Member
It was a long journey to get this one done. But In my opinion worth every busted knuckle and lack of sleep! lol And you may ask would I do it again? The answer is most definitely where do I sign up! Let me tell you I know a lot of people and I can say Joe is probably the most honest humble friend I’ve ever had and hope hope to keep our friendship going for many years to come! #4 let’s keep it going notch here we come lol

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BYEPOLR

Established Member
^^ dang, thank you bro that means a lot. Definitely couldn’t have done this, or any of my last few builds without ya

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Car is officially sold. Owner won’t take delivery for a while as he wants some additional tunes loaded (91 octane for his location) but it is officially gone.

again, guys I truly can’t thank ALL of you enough for being such a supportive and motivating group. I wish you all a very blessed Christmas. You’ll see me again soon I promise :)

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
I completely expected a bidding war over this car lol, great build I’ll definitely be following the next one.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I completely expected a bidding war over this car lol, great build I’ll definitely be following the next one.

This may sound unconventional but I wouldn’t have been interested in one. I really feel like setting a firm price that works in favor of both myself and the buyer is the best way to go. If someone meets my asking price then I commit to selling the car to them, even if offered more (and between us....I was offered more after I took deposit).

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Car is officially sold. Owner won’t take delivery for a while as he wants some additional tunes loaded (91 octane for his location) but it is officially gone.

again, guys I truly can’t thank ALL of you enough for being such a supportive and motivating group. I wish you all a very blessed Christmas. You’ll see me again soon I promise :)

Know the buyer and talked with him yesterday afternoon happy to hear the car will be coming to our town and will get to see it in person. This car is gorgeous and is well built. Excellent job man.

Joe

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Know the buyer and talked with him yesterday afternoon happy to hear the car will be coming to our town and will get to see it in person. This car is gorgeous and is well built. Excellent job man.

Joe
That’s awesome. The buyer seems to be a great guy. I’ve enjoyed working with him
Congrats Joe.
Can’t wait to work with you as well as seeing your next project!
See you soon.
-J
Ready when you are bro. You’ve got some ridiculous projects....would love to get my hands on them

BYEPOLR

Established Member
35k for this car is nutty. So much work done to it. I feel like this is a TON of car for the price. Unique and well done is an under statement. Nice work man. Cant wait to see the next one.
Can’t wait to start it!
Someone got an amazing car thats for sure!!
Thank you kindly

Users who are viewing this thread