The 2022 Bronco Raptor is Here | Take My Money!!!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have no reservation. I called my dealer and they said they had allocation and that I could have that allocation. Putting down deposit today or tomorrow.

Your dealer is wrong. lol

1644534757026.png

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So you're saying I have to cross my fingers that no one they're working with wants an upgrade to a Raptor?

I've been emailing them for a few weeks now. Owner of dealership is in today I'll find out for sure shortly.

More or less.

Ford IS NOT wanting the Bronco Raptor orders to go to people who don't have a reservation.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
People complain regular broncos are too wide for trails lol.

I like how ford says the soft top is not available because it will allow too much dust to enter the vehicle and then they have tons of press photos of the raptor with no top and doors on lol

By the time these actually come out internal combustion vehicle sales will be no more. Wah wah..

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
More or less.

Ford IS NOT wanting the Bronco Raptor orders to go to people who don't have a reservation.

I disagree with that logic, here's why...If Ford says they want all Bronco Raptors to go to existing Bronco reservation holders then that's BS and will exclude many hardcore car enthusiasts who are not interested in purchasing vehicles under 400-hp and aren't more exclusive models. So basically every guy on this forum who can afford it.

All articles I've read have stated Ford wants "most" Raptors to go to reservation holders. I'm sending the deposit today as soon as I get confirmation from the owner of the dealership.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I disagree with that logic, here's why...If Ford says they want all Bronco Raptors to go to existing Bronco reservation holders then that's BS and will exclude many hardcore car enthusiasts who are not interested in purchasing vehicles under 400-hp and aren't more exclusive models. So basically every guy on this forum who can afford it.

All articles I've read have stated Ford wants "most" Raptors to go to reservation holders. I'm sending the deposit today as soon as I get confirmation from the owner of the dealership.

You can disagree with them all you want...Join the club :)

In order for your dealer to order you one, without a reservation, there will need to be less hand raisers than there are buildable allocations. If only 4,000 people with reservations raise their hand in interest, and Ford is going to build 5,000, then there will be 1,000 orders that are not spoken for.

Just guessing on numbers, I have no idea how many they're going to build. I would guess out of the 160k reservation holders that have yet to receive a Bronco or have theirs scheduled, probably 50-60k said they want a Bronco Raptor.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
You can disagree with them all you want...Join the club :)

In order for your dealer to order you one, without a reservation, there will need to be less hand raisers than there are buildable allocations. If only 4,000 people with reservations raise their hand in interest, and Ford is going to build 5,000, then there will be 1,000 orders that are not spoken for.

Just guessing on numbers, I have no idea how many they're going to build. I would guess out of the 160k reservation holders that have yet to receive a Bronco or have theirs scheduled, probably 50-60k said they want a Bronco Raptor.

So you're saying if a given dealership has leftover allocation that allocation will be reassigned by Ford to another dealership?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So you're saying if a given dealership has leftover allocation that allocation will be reassigned by Ford to another dealership?

The way the reservations are given, it's not allocation tied to a specific dealership. It's tied to a customer, and then their choice of a dealership.

So the answer to your question, kinda. If Ford fills the Raptor orders by the email they sent out to reservation holders (which I cannot imagine a world where they don't) then dealers will not receive additional allocation to sell to non-reservation holders.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
The way the reservations are given, it's not allocation tied to a specific dealership. It's tied to a customer, and then their choice of a dealership.

So the answer to your question, kinda. If Ford fills the Raptor orders by the email they sent out to reservation holders (which I cannot imagine a world where they don't) then dealers will not receive additional allocation to sell to non-reservation holders.

Here's from an FAQ I found on the interwebs from Ford:

"Bronco Raptor allocation is comprised of hand raiser allotment and dealer earned allocation based on the approved market basket equation."

I should be getting their earned allocation not their handraiser allotment. But who the hell knows these days.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here's from an FAQ I found on the interwebs from Ford:

"Bronco Raptor allocation is comprised of hand raiser allotment and dealer earned allocation based on the approved market basket equation."

I should be getting their earned allocation not their handraiser allotment. But who the hell knows these days.

I hear you.

But if the handraiser allocations are as many as I think there will be, there won't be earned allocation.

I had two handraisers get them. I just received the notification email about 15 minutes ago.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
After owning 18 SVT/FP products, I got the email today that "because of high demand, we are not able to offer you the opportunity to order a 2022 model year bronco raptor at this time"
F U Ford.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
After owning 18 SVT/FP products, I got the email today that "because of high demand, we are not able to offer you the opportunity to order a 2022 model year bronco raptor at this time"
F U Ford.

It didn't have anything to do with your SVT/FP vehicles. Had everything to do with the timestamp on your reservation.

Users who are viewing this thread