Thanksgiving Deals on Tires & Wheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

01FR500

HPDE
Established Member
I bought a set of Falken Wilpeak AT3 (285/70/17) for my truck. Very easy to submit for the $60 rebate for those.

I have been looking to buy a set of Konig Hypergram 18x9.5 +25 for the Mustang. I submitted a "found it lower" request. The sales agent that I spoke to told me that rebates were not given when items are price matched. I cannot find anything stating this on the website.
Any details on this?
Would love to get that $100 rebate considering I'm spending about $1400 with Discount Tire this week.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for reaching out and for choosing Discount Tire, 01FR500. The WildPeak A/T3W is a solid performer; I'm sure you'll enjoy them!

To your question about price matching, what you were told is correct - a price match cannot be combined with any Discount Tire exclusive offer/s or rebates. When looking at a price match, the total out the door price you will pay through the competitor vs Discount Tire (after promotional savings) is what we look at.

Shoot us a PM with the competitor that has the cheaper pricing and we'll look further into this for you :cool:

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Due to popular demand, DTD has extended their Thanksgiving Deals on Tires and Wheels promotion thru Wednesday, November 29th, 2017!

Don't miss your chance to save up to $320.00 back by mail on select sets of tires and wheels!

total_rebates_320_dt_zpstougmw9v.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread