Thanks

Nukem1040

Established Member
Wow! That was good. i've never seen that either. thanks alot Lightning for posting that and showing us we're not forgotten. Means alot

cobrkilrl

Established Member
Thanks LL, I have never seen that video. Still makes me proud that I served so long as a Medic. I'm to old now to serve but would do it all over again if given the opportunity. God bless these men and women and bring them home soon.

R1der

SVT Vet
Established Member
Every time I think about getting out or have a hard day I come and watch this video thanks LL

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
I know it's been posted before. I don't care if it gets posted 1000 times.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

nr_j0199_landing

I have never seen that video before but it will not be the last time i watch it, thats for sure. i love this country and i cannot imagine raising and loving my family anywhere else.......:beer: to you all.

stangchris

Established Member
First time I've seen it. Made me get a bit watery eyed, too. I agree, the pride just swells up in your chest. Now instead of being thanked, I now thank the servicemen that are still in. Thank you all. :rockon:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
First time I've seen it. Made me get a bit watery eyed, too. I agree, the pride just swells up in your chest. Now instead of being thanked, I now thank the servicemen that are still in. Thank you all. :rockon:

First time I have ever seen that video, and it has me all watery-eyed at work right now. Thanks for the post, LL.

It got to me too guys.

stangchris

Established Member
I know I don't post much, but, I love this board and the support you guys give to us military, both current and former. :)

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
That's the first time I've seen that video, and I must say that was an AWESOME speech. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread