Thanks Van!

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
Clutch was going out, long story short... Was getting worse and needed immediate help. Van reached out to me directly, within a few IM's we settled on what all needed to be done and he got the parts in the mail immediately. I spoke with Van Wednesday late morning and had parts sitting on my desk before lunch on Friday. What a great experience. Went with a new clucth, flywheel, slave cylinder, pilot bearing and Revan's upgraded clutch cable. Couldn't be more happier with the install. Everything was straight forward, parts went in with no issue. New Ford slave Cylinder pumped up great, upgraded clutch cable went on like a stock piece.

Initial thoughts on the Spec SS trim clutch and flywheel. It's incredible how light the pedal is. This is my 12th Mustang, and come from the old school quadrant and cable clutch setup of the Cobra's of the past. It was hard for me to get used to the light pedal when I picked up my first Mustang with a hydraulic setup, this setup is like getting used to an even softer hydraulic setup. I was embarrassed when I stalled backing off the lift and then again trying to leave in first for the test drive. It's that soft. After a few miles behind the wheel yesterday, I'm in love. Grips well and my left foot is already used to the light feel.

Thanks again Van, I'll be giving you a call in a few more weeks to make the next round of orders.

Jason

IMG_1052.JPG
IMG_1051.JPG

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

Thanks Jason! Great write up and review! Thank you so much for the business and I look forward to working with you more in the future.

Van

Users who are viewing this thread