Thanks to SVTP Terminator Owners!

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
Just wanted to say thank you for making Reische Performance Products so successful in just 5 years! If it wasn't for the support of the people on this forum and the great work of Jared and everyone at Lethal Performance I would not be in business right now.

To show my gratitude I would like to extend lifetime warranties on all Reische thermostats purchased by members of SVTP- basically if you bought one of my units, no matter how long ago and it fails for any reason, I will replace it free of charge. Please contact me directly to honor this.

Thanks again guys and be safe out there :beer:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Love mine, especially where I live. Made a huge difference with the revised fan settings, and mine is one of the earlier units you made.

SVT-FI$H2088

Fi$hmeister
Established Member
Still got mine in the box. My car is actually running without a thermostat since I bought it. Mechanic put it in burping the system and all, but no water is flowing through?!

4601S/C

Established Member
Love my 170* Reische T-stat. Thank YOU for your support of the Mustang community:rockon:!

SVTDice

Established Member
Mine is working fantastic. My only regret is I didnt order one sooner. Thanks for making a fantastic product.

hotcobra03

Established Member
jim, where in san antonio are you located,,like to stop in person and try this tstat,

last year was hell,,im ready to be test mule,,

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I finally got around to installing mine .... literally LAST NIGHT!!!

I'm installing a new radiator and doing a Killer Chiller install and decided to remove the Evans stat and get that Reische 170 in there at the same time!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
it's a great product man, congrats on your success - it is well deserved :beer:

edit: joel I remember buying my first one in person from you at your place in santa monica. then last year after I bought another terminator it was one of the first things I bought for it through lethal

Last edited:

b_dike

Established Member
No, thank you, for an awesome upgrade for our cars. The best engine cooling mod you can do.

To those who haven't bought/ installed one yet, I highly recommend it. Your cobra will thank you for it too.

btw... don't forget to adjust your fan settings.

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
I saw a good drop over stock temps. Love my Reische Tstat, thank you for a good product.

You're close by cuz I'm in Corpus:beer:

No thank you Joel. Before your t-stat came along, we tackled this cooling issue with a bigger and more expensive radiator. Then you come along and simplify our cooling needs. Thank you for making an affordable and effective mod and one you stand behind on. Its a rare thing these days. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread