Thanks SVTP staff and posters!

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
Just wanted to say a big thank you to SVTP and the posters/members on here. I stumbled upon this site in March of 2014 by googling something about my terminator which eventually brought me to here. I immediately signed up to become a member without realizing what I actually stumbled across.
Just to give you a little background info, I previously owned a 05 gt vert, (also a 02 lightning) when my older bro bought the 07 gt 500 (when they first came out) I knew I had to get back into a SVT. My dad was helping me look around when we finally found the one. A 03 vert black completely stock with only 5300 miles on it. Snapped this baby up right away in early 2010
I knew right away what mods I wanted done, the basics (exhaust,pulley,CAI, tuned and Dyno) but had very little information about the best way of doing it.
Before coming onto this forum I didn't appreciate my terminator as much as I do know. I mean of course I loved it, but I didn't really know what I had until countless hours of searching and reading about different topics regarding the Terminator.
The pictures of other members terminators, projects, the "how to" section, bobs FAQ, winter storing topics, suspension mods, the list goes on and on.
This site has given me a whole new respect/love for my Terminator and I am really looking forward to spring of 2015 to bring her out of hibernation.
Thanks!

E1D63C08-8931-4D01-B7AE-B423BB336840_zpsctlvbo9r.gif

Zemedici

Established Member
Glad to have you bud :beer: and as you said this forums a wealth of information if you know how to utilize it correctly. :) have any questions feel free to ask

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
Glad to have you bud :beer: and as you said this forums a wealth of information if you know how to utilize it correctly. :) have any questions feel free to ask

That's for sure, still finding new discoveries within this forum lol. Thanks man, much appreciated

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Glad you found the site. It's a great one for sure. Hope you enjoy it for years to come. Oh, and I'm sure you have lots to contribute, too. :thumbsup:

mrose75

Established Member
I've been a member for almost 10 years. I can't express how awesome this site is. The Terminator section in particular.... I need to step up and become a premium member and give back a small bit of what this site has given me FOR FREE!!

b_dike

Established Member
Congrats on the cobra... I know what you mean. I didn't even know svtp existed before I bought my cobra. Since then I've taken on so many projects with my car I otherwise wouldn't have...(clutch, alternator, springs, diff cover, oil cooler, abs module, and on and on)

Thank you svtp

Last edited:

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
Thanks everyone! Ha the amount of times I've said to the wife "just a sec love just doing a quick search for something..." Hours later still on here because one thing lead to another topic which lead to another lol. Love this place!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Yep this site is pretty addicting, I'm registered on at least a dozen other Mustang/Cobra specific sites but this one is set as my home page.

Users who are viewing this thread