Thanks Nick & Chuck Anderson Ford

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
Shout out to Nick and everyone at Chuck Anderson Ford in Excelsior Springs, MO. Thank you for ordering this beautiful car for me and taking care of her before I drove up on Monday 1/13. On Tuesday I met with Nick, his father Mike and the service manager Paul. Thank you again to Nick and everyone else at the dealership.
upload_2020-1-17_9-24-57.png

Here she is loaded up and ready to head home. Nick also installed the Ford Performance tiedown hooks M-1700-M for me before our journey home. If anybody else plans on transporting their GT500 I highly recommend the hooks.

The trip back has uneventful just a long tiring day. And here she is in her forever home.

upload_2020-1-17_9-26-48.png

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Well that answers that question Tob pondered in his thread.

Congrats...I like the red bettah

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Lol, the red is very sharp. For me, having had a Race Red GT350, I suppose I wanted something different. I do like how clean white seems to stay and the black roof gives the car a slightly lowered look at the roofline. Regardless, great cars and dealing with Nick and his father - priceless. Next Ford I get will be from them too.

Glad you finally got your car too. Feels good to finally have it in the garage, eh?:)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations on picking up your GT-500. Looks really nice! I see you drove from Houston to pick it up. Houston, MO or Houston, TX? Probably MO.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I believe Texas.

They did a great job on your oil separator install too. I elected to have them not do mine as I wanted to go through it myself but yours was installed perfectly at Anderson.

SoCalShark

Established Member
Shout out to Nick and everyone at Chuck Anderson Ford in Excelsior Springs, MO. Thank you for ordering this beautiful car for me and taking care of her before I drove up on Monday 1/13. On Tuesday I met with Nick, his father Mike and the service manager Paul. Thank you again to Nick and everyone else at the dealership.
View attachment 1619293

Here she is loaded up and ready to head home. Nick also installed the Ford Performance tiedown hooks M-1700-M for me before our journey home. If anybody else plans on transporting their GT500 I highly recommend the hooks.

The trip back has uneventful just a long tiring day. And here she is in her forever home.

View attachment 1619294
Congrats to you! Love the color.

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
Congratulations on picking up your GT-500. Looks really nice! I see you drove from Houston to pick it up. Houston, MO or Houston, TX? Probably MO.
Actually Conroe, TX not to bad a drive about 13hrs with stops and going through Dallas at rush hour. Going through Dallas took almost an hour.

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
Lol, the red is very sharp. For me, having had a Race Red GT350, I suppose I wanted something different. I do like how clean white seems to stay and the black roof gives the car a slightly lowered look at the roofline. Regardless, great cars and dealing with Nick and his father - priceless. Next Ford I get will be from them too.

Glad you finally got your car too. Feels good to finally have it in the garage, eh?:)
Well since I also have 00R had to have red. The rapid red is amazing with the white stripes.

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
They did a great job on your oil separator install too. I elected to have them not do mine as I wanted to go through it myself but yours was installed perfectly at Anderson.
Yes the service department did a great job doing all the installs.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member

Tob, did you keep the GT350?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
No. I actually sold it to Nick Anderson, the gentleman I purchased my 2020 GT500 from. His Father Mike now owns it. He put a Watson 4pt in it too. That was a great car. In fact, Mike took me to his house to see it. Inanimate object or not it was like seeing an old friend and I'm happy knowing how well it is being taken care of.

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
I haven’t opened my box yet, are recommended alignment specs included for after installation?
There are 15 pages of instructions and alignment numbers are not in the instructions, however the alignment suggestions are in the GT500 supplement.

Users who are viewing this thread