Thanks Lethal

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I must admit that my first experience with Lethal was a ruff one, but since then I've had so many good transactions, that I don't even remember what the problem was back then.:-D

I Just wanted to say thanx for the outstanding transactions over the last few weeks. I picked up a JLT intake, BF idlers, IRS brace, MM IRS bushings, FLSFC's, C/C plates, R.R. 3.10 Whipple pulley and Fore hood vents.
Everything came in a very timely fashion, communication was great and as always prices were very competitive. Keep up the good work guys!:rockon: I'll be back soon!:beer:

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I must admit that my first experience with Lethal was a ruff one, but since then I've had so many good transactions, that I don't even remember what the problem was back then.:-D

I Just wanted to say thanx for the outstanding transactions over the last few weeks. I picked up a JLT intake, BF idlers, IRS brace, MM IRS bushings, FLSFC's, C/C plates, R.R. 3.10 Whipple pulley and Fore hood vents.
Everything came in a very timely fashion, communication was great and as always prices were very competitive. Keep up the good work guys!:rockon: I'll be back soon!:beer:

Thanks a bunch for the support. We really appreciate you giving us that second chance to make you a satisfied Lethal Performance customer. We will always be here to help you with anything you need. You can always count on us to answer the phone when you call if you have an issue.

Thanks again and have fun installing your new parts! Jared and the Lethal Crew!
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread