Thanks from Reische Performance Products!

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
Last year I extended the warranties for all of the folks in the Terminator section and I now would like to offer this to all the members of SVTP who have purchased our thermostats. I thank you for making Reische Performance Products so successful. If it wasn't for the support of the people on this forum and the great work of everyone at Lethal Performance I would not be in business right now.

To show my gratitude I would like to extend lifetime warranties on all Reische thermostats purchased by members of SVTP- basically if you bought one of my units, no matter how long ago and it fails for any reason, I will replace it free of charge. Please contact me directly to honor this.

Thanks again guys and be safe :beer:

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Well any mechanical thermostat has a lifespan but our products have proven to be very reliable so far. But if you ever do get 90K miles on her and have an issue, just let me know.

the miles wont be a problem, already put 16K on in 21 months.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks a bunch Joel! We're glad we could be a part of your growth. You make great products and are an awesome person to deal with so keep up the good work.

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread