Thanks from Canada

Steve2050

Established Member
Just placed a small order for a PPRV delete and a Evenflow coolant mod from Lethal. These guys are real good on the phone and very helpful and I appreciate that because I run/own a business too. I recommend them highly! Thanks Jared.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just placed a small order for a PPRV delete and a Evenflow coolant mod from Lethal. These guys are real good on the phone and very helpful and I appreciate that because I run/own a business too. I recommend them highly! Thanks Jared.

Thanks a bunch Steve. It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier. Your parts are already packaged up and labeled to go. They'll be picked up tomorrow and start making their way up North.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Jared

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
Yeah Lethal are good to deal with! It's even possible now to make orders such as that without making a call which is a nice feature as well since the phone service obviously isn't 24/7. Spur of the moment mod purchases are great so now even us canucks can do that too :)

Jared man I still don't have that Modular Performance 5.0L in my car, damn work assignment on the other side of the planet!!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks a bunch to all. You guys up North show us a lot of love and we appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jared

Users who are viewing this thread