Thanks, but...

JamesT

Established Member
I wanted to tell the person responsable for this board thanks. I have read quite a few interesting things in my short time here and appreciate the avenue for information, sincerely.

Here comes the but....
The lack of a search is killing me and this board. The same thing is posted time and time again. In my short stay here, I have reposted stuff because, the subscription runs out and then the search doesn't work.
The volume of the posts here are so unreal, I feel because of the lack of a search, that I give up. I don't have the time to monitor/look at all the new posts to see if they are interesting or maybe I can help. For the most part all the posts on the Terminator board are like listening to a bad radio station, they play the same songs, over and over again.

Thanks again for your effort. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I am not trying to "slam" you.

PS - Can someone do me a favor when the AZ Dyno Day comes up for the forth gasp of air and a descission is made, can someone PM me. I really wanted to participate.

Logging off.......

Users who are viewing this thread