Thank You Steeda

jshen

Established Member
You guys are great. The part I questioned a while back, the base plate, was quickly replaced by a jewel of a piece for them courtesy and kindness from S.B. there who got me on my way. Install..an hour..but spent most trying to get allen head screw in side cover. Directions are OK...but I deviated cause...I had a hell of a time trying to get mounted plated/ 9 " filter into 8"space. To those who buy this system..e-mail me and I can give you shortcuts that will save you time. The pieces are "first class and look great..

But sometimes I should just leave well enough alone...I also installed Bassani baffles which are a tight fit but seem to be made for Magnaflow...even though they're Bassani. The header wrap? Maybe I just overdid it with two layers...It became civilized...I mean I can drive without scaring the hell out of neighbors, little kids...I may even be able to get a date in this thing! But having just installed the Steeda CAI and those who have not installed a CAI,- whatever the brand, you don't know what your missing...Hell was LET LOOSE when I went WOT without baffles.....With baffles you hear a beast.. hellacous blower whine....but kinda civilized. Having said all that, I think I'll remove the baffles and save them...for dates. I enjoy scaring the hell out of my neighbors. My car was not made to be civilized nor am I!

Thanks again Steeda- you got a "repeat customer" :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread