Thank you Lethal for your help

glenner

glenner
Established Member
Thank you Jared , I am going to get the Gt500 when I do I am ordering your 675 2.9 whipple package and fore rails. I am either going with a KR or SE package so this will work. Also in ten or so weeks I ordered a Raptor so it will need headers and hopefully a exhaust will be avaliable from the aftermarket and the SCT programer and a cold air intake. These are to fallow. I am sorry we didn't do the turbo. James said to try to keep as much of my Steeda together as possible. So I am and dupont registry wants me to put the car in there magazine. I have all the documentation and every receipt for the car. I look forward to doing more business with you. The BAP upgrade and Fpdm stage 2 drive works great also the fore rea end cover is a piece of art. It is beautiful. Glen

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you Jared , I am going to get the Gt500 when I do I am ordering your 675 2.9 whipple package and fore rails. I am either going with a KR or SE package so this will work. Also in ten or so weeks I ordered a Raptor so it will need headers and hopefully a exhaust will be avaliable from the aftermarket and the SCT programer and a cold air intake. These are to fallow. I am sorry we didn't do the turbo. James said to try to keep as much of my Steeda together as possible. So I am and dupont registry wants me to put the car in there magazine. I have all the documentation and every receipt for the car. I look forward to doing more business with you. The BAP upgrade and Fpdm stage 2 drive works great also the fore rea end cover is a piece of art. It is beautiful. Glen

Thanks a bunch for your support Glen! We look forward to assisting you in the near future. If there's anything else we can help you with just give us a call.

Jared

lilyyin99

Established Member
Thanks a bunch for your support Glen! We look forward to assisting you in the near future. If there's anything else we can help you with just give us a call.

Users who are viewing this thread