TF Mach 5s FS

92BlkGT

Established Member
Fully polished 2pc wheels with tires. Rims and tires have maybe 500 miles on them.

Front: 18x9, big brake cut.
Tires: BFG KDWII 275/35/18.

Rear: 18x10, 04sleeper offset.
Tires: BFG Drag radial 315/30/18.

Also comes with a shine seal cleaning kit and instructions. Their is a small ding on the front passenger wheel on the outer lip, it's very hard to spot unless your really looking for it, I tried to capture it in a picture below. Nothing wrong with this set, I am thinking of going with a different set next year is all. I really wanna try and meet a potential buyer around the Midwest to avoid shipping these. I can work with somebody on meeting up if I find a serious buyer. I'm trying to post all this off my phone including the pictures so sorry if they don't turn out the best. At this time I don't want to separate any of it. I spent a couple hours this past weekend taking these off my car and cleaning them all up, they are in my basement ready for a new home! 3200 obo.... Not a lot of wiggle room on price, pm with questions or offers. I work night shift so replys may not get back out until afternoon/night. Thanks for looking!

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-6.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread