Texas BAB Supercharged Cobra

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
fddb1b79990fc596c16a5a0b76e8ae9c.jpg

Just trying to see if anyone knows the car or who owns it. I bought it from a guy named Keith in Michigan and shipped it to Alaska where I was living. Moved to Mississippi and sold it to a dude named Paul in Austin tx who sold it to a guy on here and I lost track of it after that. Just curious how it looks/runs now. Very Minty car......I miss it at times lol

728db3e79f55b2e92893acbe44146291.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I hope you can track down the current owner. Won't be easy. Hopefully you'll get a lead or two. I think I remember that Cobra.

k4u2luz2

Established Member
Yes the guy from Michigan was the original owner. Hi! My name is Keith and I bought the car brand new from the ford dealer in Ohio in 1998. It's crazy seeing this thread because I still think and talk about this car often and others still recall the fear of being a passenger in it.

LowNslow, to this day my wife and I still joke that we sent the car to Santa Clause because the shipping address when it left our house was North Pole Alaska. I was glad when you posted videos and times slips because I knew it went to the right person.

I still very much miss this car, so many memories and stories. It had a pretty good life. It was driven hard, loved, raced and trailered to almost every dragstrip east of the Mississippi. It's funny I can still hear the way the vortech used to whistle/idle down when I would come to stop.

It's funny of all the cars I have driven and owned there was always something about that car. I loved the color and it just felt like a comfortable old glove when I was driving it.

k4u2luz2

Established Member
Yes the guy from Michigan was the original owner. Hi! My name is Keith and I bought the car brand new from the ford dealer in Ohio in 1998. It's crazy seeing this thread because I still think and talk about this car often and others still recall the fear of being a passenger in it.

LowNslow, to this day my wife and I still joke that we sent the car to Santa Clause because the shipping address when it left our house was North Pole Alaska. I was glad when you posted videos and times slips because I knew it went to the right person.

I still very much miss this car, so many memories and stories. It had a pretty good life. It was driven hard, loved, raced and trailered to almost every dragstrip east of the Mississippi. It's funny I can still hear the way the vortech used to whistle/idle down when I would come to stop.

It's funny of all the cars I have driven and owned there was always something about that car. I loved the color and it just felt like a comfortable old glove when I was driving it.

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
I believe the previous owner posts/posted on here as FatPaul or something very similar.

Check out the user list and reach out to him. Perhaps he has the latest owners info.

Good luck!

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member

Keith! Yes sir, I loved that car. Still miss it.... if I had a line on it before I bought my current 5.0, I probably would of bought it back.

I use to drive it 6 hours to the track in Alaska and swap out wheels/tires, race and go home!

I believe the previous owner posts/posted on here as FatPaul or something very similar.

Check out the user list and reach out to him. Perhaps he has the latest owners info.

Good luck!

I sold it to Paul and I believe he sold it to timpryor on here... from there, No clue.

Users who are viewing this thread