Tetge's Garage

stang99

I am :shrug: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Wow....i have never spent so much time in some one else's Garage doors as i have in P's.

Who's going????

stang99

You know that they put underdrive pulleys on the naturally aspirated cars? :)
I have a 2.80; an rr 2.90, 3.00; 3.10; and a stock pulley sitting around. It appears that the 2.90 rr has been appropriated by someone who needs more boost to get more sideways. That will leave a gap in my collection, but, it will be fun seeing the look on his face the first time he tips into the boost.

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Or u both can Sponser a Zinc Yella Mach1 ;-).

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
it's for those "heavy flow" days. but if you use them you can go bike riding, and swimming, and horseback riding...

stang99

The guy's helmet was not busted. I saw it later. And, he was OK but he lost consciousness and the rules say that he had to be transported by chopper because of that. He maintained control of his machine after the oil hit the tires but he did make contact with the track rails. There was a long delay, forcing PMachy to actually cool down his engine instead of making hot laps and he went out and ran his best ET of the night on his cool engine.
If he had had underdrive pulleys, he would have been in the 13's.;-) :beer:

stang99

I do not recommend under drive pulleys unless you keep the alternator turning the stock speed. They can make for some problems if the alternator is not kept at the stock rpm. But, if you reduce the a/c and the power steering you do gain some HP. The water pump is another thing that I hate to turn slow, although if you are just drag racing the car it does not matter. I was just kidding you. Put Helium in the tires. It lightens the car up considerably.

QUOTE]Originally posted by Poisonous Mods

Pulley's???? Thats like 100bucks for some thing that might not even get me any ET :bash:
[/QUOTE]

stang99

As of now, the forecast has been raised to a 60% chance of rain on Friday. It has been moving around but it is going up quickly. It does not look good for racing tomorrow, although my garage does have a roof.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
The forecast has been revised yet again, and rain is back to 50% chance, with the "rain likely" removed from the forecast.

It is my personal opinion, and it's at least as accurate as Jillian Barberie's weather guess, that it will not rain in Palmdale, and if it does, it will happen early and dry up well before 5 P.M.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Tomorrow, we will invade Tetge's garage and put the Predator Pulley tune to the test. Should be fun, results will be offered at LACR, starting at 5 PM

Thanks Tetge!

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
I'm heading on up. I'll be at Pat's by 1:15 latest I think.
Over and out.
For the next 30-45 minutes I can be reached at 818.719.9225, then will be on the road 818.590.2372
James

Users who are viewing this thread