Testing Waters on Built, F1A, T56, Black Mach 1 28k Miles

01calcobra8psi

Established Member
Wow...Hell of a story. Makes me nervous buying a car. Your Mach is one of the sickest I've seen here. I felt I needed to offer some encouragement. GLWS

FordGT08

Established Member
You should blast that forum member so no one else makes that same mistake in the future. Good luck on your sale! Sweet mach!

redcollection8

Established Member
I was thinking about it especially considering when they took apart the block the Pistons were shot along with the cylinders and head gaskets. But in the end of the day he's gonna deny it and say some bullshit and cause drama. I just chalked it up to a lesson learned and no matter who the person is or how good their reputation is on a forum I'm never going to buy a car sight unseen again.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
sorry to hear about all the bad luck but looks like a monster now!

did that car come out of central FL (daytona beach area maybe)?

redcollection8

Established Member
sorry to hear about all the bad luck but looks like a monster now!

did that car come out of central FL (daytona beach area maybe)?

Thanks it definitely has come a long way from the original state I got the car in two years ago, but it's nice to know that it's finally in good shape and running great. Not sure where in Florida, but yeah bought it from Florida.

redcollection8

Established Member
i think any car with an F1a should be required to post a video of the blower LOL they sound so nasty!!! Great ride GLWS

Thanks man. I do love the sound and how the power comes on this the reason this is my 2nd f1a car..Here's a little idle video. I have some others on my photobucket but nothing too crazy
th_7070DC54-152A-4038-A62F-D7C73A9E7E73_zpsx5b4tajd.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread