"Testing the waters." '99 EG Cobra Terminator conversion.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
This was posted back in July of last year before the market on Terminators tanked.
It's not really for sale anymore but if someone is seriously interested they can make an offer. I love the car and have no need to sell it.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I'm gonna bump this up. A business opp. has popped up and I wouldn't mind pursuing it.
If anyone is interested, let me know. I would let the car go for $15,000 for a quick, no BS cash sale.
Also, if the business opp. goes away the car will immediately be off the market again, at that price at least. Thanks, Mat

PS, I also have a 2.2L KB sitting here waiting to go on that can be bought with the car.

Thunder5.0

Established Member
Did you put in the six speed tranny? Can you post what the interior looks like and under the hood?

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
The full drivetrain was swapped, 6-speed and stronger IRS.

I'll get an up to date underhood shot next week, I am going to be gone until Monday. It now has a painted Steeda CAI.
Swap034a.jpg

I'll upload some interior shots as well.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
How do you get through CT emissions? Does it go on the rollers?

I have repair plates so it doesn't need to go through emissions.

There is no reason why it would not pass though. The OBD II port works just like it should and the check engine light is not illuminated because there are no issues.

lx-conv331

Mustang Junkie
Established Member
Nice swap! But the price your asking might be too high when real Terminator's are doing about the same money w/ the same miles.

lx-conv331

Mustang Junkie
Established Member
You can get a Terminator for $15,000 that is clean and done right>???

Well I was going buy your price of $18,500, & yes all day on Ebay! Hell I'm in the process of buying a 04 Terminator with 60k that has a bunch of mods & dynoed at 520rwh for $14,500 guy needs the money! This time year some people are giving them away on Ebay.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Well I was going buy your price of $18,500, & yes all day on Ebay! Hell I'm in the process of buying a 04 Terminator with 60k that has a bunch of mods & dynoed at 520rwh for $14,500 guy needs the money! This time year some people are giving them away on Ebay.

That's a steal, I wouldn't waste time on that one, get it done!

I could use the money but truly don't NEED it. I guess I will hang on to it and see what unfolds. Good luck with your purchase!

lx-conv331

Mustang Junkie
Established Member
Thanks! I know these coversions are hard, take time & cost money to do, I'm sure you'll find someone! Like we say up here "There's an Ass for every seat" Lol, good luck with the sell.

clc44

Established Member
Sure wish I wasn't tied down to my car or you would have a buyer. I paid more for my car and had to ship it from MN. GL bump

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member

:rollseyes we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread