Test Fitting The Worlds First Bagged 2020 GT500

triple-s

Established Member
If trying to be different is the goal then congratulations.
41761277a6c514b0c6f611086abf238f.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G973U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Recon

Established Member
Ditch the bags, get bronze wheels on the back too and it’ll look pretty decent. But that photo... kill it with fire.

Pick your poison.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
LOL...SO many people didn't even read the entire post. I'm sure once the wheel style get chosen and the color of said wheels MATCH it will be awesome.
As far as the bags....not a big deal , there's been 9 second bagged Mustangs and bagged cars can actually handle too. Oh sure instead of being able to drive it at 10/10th on a road course it may now have limits on 8-9/10th of what it was.....but be real, how many guys were going to take GT500's to Road America or Laguna Seca.
I dig it....colors not MY first choice, but I wouldn't kick it out of the garage.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
LOL...SO many people didn't even read the entire post. I'm sure once the wheel style get chosen and the color of said wheels MATCH it will be awesome.

This. Skipped right over the text and went to the pics. lol I don't care for the bagged look or the color either. But I do think the front wheels would be killer on all four corners. Can't make up my mind on the bronze + ectoplasm green combo. Part of me likes it, part of me would like to see a brushed finish version. Rear wheels aren't "aggressive" enough for that car and have more of a tuner look.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Reminds me of this pinnacle of automotive design.
Gotta disagree. The FNF Eclipse is a classic and still has usable wheel travel.

In context of the story, it would whoop a stock GT500 being a built 4G63, gutted car and AWD and nitrous. Cars are stupid fast.

Users who are viewing this thread