Tesla moving headquarters from California to Texas

helloWorld

Established Member
I work in the Houston Medical Center, so there's no doubt I was exposed to it at work.

I know for a fact that is where I picked up the 'rona at last month.

I'm a biomed and had to speak to a DON (this is a small hospital) about their equipment inventory, so I was visiting her quite often. Because this was inside of a hospital, you can be assured both of us had new masks on and were keeping a little distance between us.

Come to find out when I got over the 'rona and went back to work and the contact tracing was done, she was vaccinated and wasn't feeling well that week, but didn't have a fever, so she had went to work, and the rest is history.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Let's raise the limit on our credit card to justify our irresponsible spending habits and pay it off with the same credit card.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
While I love seeing Kalifornicate take it up the ass, Tesla is mostly a bunch of libturds. The last thing Texas needs is more of those.
Only some parts of Texas Austin is full of them houston, Dallas/ft worth, and San Antonio other than those it is still pretty red. But the population of those are probably more than the rest of the state combined.

someone else mentioned taxes but in reality even with no state income, or car tax, it all evens out in property and sales tax. Where you really used to make out is in home purchase but even that is getting to be less true. It’s a good thing in some respects. My house has gone up in value almost 2.5 times what I bought it for but getting close to retiring I may have to sell due to the property taxes on it.

belize is looking good since the liberals and far right have driven this country into the shitter

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
^^This.

The other aspect of this that doesn't seem to be understood here is, we just want to have the choice of having this shot or not. When the government starts "mandating" this type of thing, you've lost your freedoms. This administration has way overstepped it's authority in this situation.

**** Biden
Dead on right! I'm 100% pro-vaccine, and 10,000% anti-vaccine mandate.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Everyone is moving to Texas or Tennessee it seems. Two very RED states that love guns, hate criminals, encourages their Police to pursue criminals and have no income or yearly car tax and house taxes are a 1/3rd of what they are in retarded states like CT, NJ, NY or Cali if out west.

If was really encouraging when I went to Walmart in Tennessee and seen like (4) dudes open carrying and like (1) chic. Thats just not accepted behavior in this part of the country in Tax land. Its perfectly legal but almost never practiced.

Yea I dont want die from some jackass like u that doesn't want to get vaccinated..... I like my freedom to breath air and not be sick from idiots who think their immune system is stronger than anyone else's......

U wanna die early thats ur problem bro but id like to live as long as possible...... I mean its not really a serious thing I guess considering 3+ million ppl have now died from it. Ur right its nothing. Common cold.....

L O ****ing L

stay the **** away from TX (or any other freedom loving state).

Users who are viewing this thread