Tesla is dead

Dave M

Established Member
Happened in Santa Clara too. SC raised taxes super bowl events all in SF.

Did Tempe or Phoenix or Scottsdale residents pay for the new stadium? It should have been paid for by NFL revenue. They make enough money!

It's paid for with a tourism tax on hotels and rental cars, so the only way an AZ resident would be paying a dime towards it is if they do either of the aforementioned things locally.

nxhappy

Established Member
goddamn I missed the boat on this one

just checked, and over the past month TSLA is up 39.63 %
you guys cant ignore this shit, they are going to the top
we have all witnessed it over the past 10 years
that doesnt mean I like E cars lol....but goddamn I think they are a great investment
WHEN gassers are gone TSLA might be the main entity
tell me why I'm wrong, I'd love to argue

VenomVeins

Established Member
goddamn I missed the boat on this one

just checked, and over the past month TSLA is up 39.63 %
you guys cant ignore this shit, they are going to the top
we have all witnessed it over the past 10 years
that doesnt mean I like E cars lol....but goddamn I think they are a great investment
WHEN gassers are gone TSLA might be the main entity
tell me why I'm wrong, I'd love to argue

No argument from me. I bought a measly 20 shares when it was 193.

It has a long history of being extremely volatile and the current price point is usually around where i’d dump it and wait for it to drop again.......but not this time.

The China factory is now up and running and pumping out inventory so i’ll wait a little bit to see how that market turns out.

Also a shit ton of people are buying Powerwalls due to the Cali power cutoff horseshit.

Theres definitely room for improvement with that stock, thats for sure.

nxhappy

Established Member
No argument from me. I bought a measly 20 shares when it was 193.

It has a long history of being extremely volatile and the current price point is usually around where i’d dump it and wait for it to drop again.......but not this time.

The China factory is now up and running and pumping out inventory so i’ll wait a little bit to see how that market turns out.

Also a shit ton of people are buying Powerwalls due to the Cali power cutoff horseshit.

Theres definitely room for improvement with that stock, thats for sure.
CA is going to be a huge booster for tesla. Tons of ****** green libs that hate gas or anything republican. CA will take out loan after loan to pay tesla to succeed. I see more and more of them on the road. charging stations are popping all over. hell even 1 mile down the street they built a tesla service station. I guarantee they are going to boom on the west coast. Eventually gassers will be gone in 100 years and tesla will be king. I think the other MFGs will be far behind in the technology.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

blk02edge

Established Member
CA is going to be a huge booster for tesla. Tons of ****** green libs that hate gas or anything republican. CA will take out loan after loan to pay tesla to succeed. I see more and more of them on the road. charging stations are popping all over. hell even 1 mile down the street they built a tesla service station. I guarantee they are going to boom on the west coast. Eventually gassers will be gone in 100 years and tesla will be king. I think the other MFGs will be far behind in the technology.
There is no rocket science or secrets to electric vehicle tech, its all decades old open technology and the heavy hitters will all be fully invested within 10 years. Most already are and Tesla will not be superior, just another brand

VenomVeins

Established Member

Spot on.

If I have to deal with the limp wristed dick vacuums here whining incessantly about being 'green' in this shit state, I'm going to make money on their dumb asses in the process.

****heads.

Last edited:

CLN 6R

Established Member
THIS is why San Diego told the Vag DisCharges to go **** themselves sideways when they tried to get us to pay for their new stadium.

****. YOU.
Same with St Louis and the Lambs wanting a new stadium paid for by the taxpayers and city. While Groenke is a billionaire. GFY.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
The big's have been trying their best to do to Elon what was done to Preston Tucker back in the 40's.

Users who are viewing this thread