Tesla is dead

nxhappy

Established Member
Then on the flipside there are people like me that want none of that shit in my own personal car/truck. I dont need or want aids. My own two eyeballs and the noodle in between them are all I need. I get the feeling Im not alone either.

Like Tesla, they have their place in my opinion. Problem is I think that too many people get these cars with these "aids" and see them as a safety net. Instead of treating them as an enhancement to work WITH proper driving skills and alertness, they see them as a replacement for their need to be alert and drive with their full attention to driving.

Too many people with their ****ing faces in their phones as it is, and this makes it worse.
exactly why I stopped riding bikes on the street....way too many drunk ****s or people eyeballing their cell phone for **** sake ...

nxhappy

Established Member
I ride everyday. Grow a pair. LOL

This is the best state to ride a bike, too bad you're leaving.

I ride the dirt man. Way more liberating. And when I wreck, it won't be some asshole cager plowing me down. I got 2 babys now, my perspective has changed. Sall good brother, 2 wheels down, ride safe.

My94GT

Established Member
My parents live in AZ. You can ride without a helmet!!!
I'd probably do it if I'm riding street only, no highway.

That’s some baffling logic lol. Street is street plain and simple. By all means ride with out a helmet just know statistically your face is one of the first things impacting what ever you hit or land on.

I gave up street riding years ago. Track riding killed street fun for me. I kick around the idea of a cruiser from time to time but with a 1 year old and another due in February I’m all about reducing risk right now. If I lived in Cali though I’d likely be more tempted as it’s beautiful riding there

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
CA is so ****ed man, it's unbelievable. The bugs have DESTROYED the trees, making them dry and incredibly flammable. My grandfather lives in the mountains and he says it's getting worse every year (he is currently cut off from power). The fires are so bad right now our cars are covered in ASH and I am hundreds of miles away. It is literally unhealthy to walk outside for 30 minutes. And now PGE is shutting down power to "protect" and "prevent" the fires. No, that's not going to protect anything. The dryness and the beetles have ****ED the mountains. The cut trees just lying on the ground, waiting to catch a cigarette or some dumb **** setting a camp fire. Meanwhile the governor butt ****ing us for every little tax known to man. The homeless taking over. Anyway .....pretty off topic. Just letting you know the truth, and my true hate for this state. Few more months and I'm outta here.

I know how it goes there. I was stationed in San Diego and the year I left was a really bad fire season to where we had to evacuate and I ended up driving up with friends to these people's house in Malibu that invited us to stay for the night at their house. It's ridiculous how bad the fires get there.

Good luck to you and your family man. I pray you all stay safe and the fires are put out swiftly.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
That’s some baffling logic lol. Street is street plain and simple. By all means ride with out a helmet just know statistically your face is one of the first things impacting what ever you hit or land on.

I gave up street riding years ago. Track riding killed street fun for me. I kick around the idea of a cruiser from time to time but with a 1 year old and another due in February I’m all about reducing risk right now. If I lived in Cali though I’d likely be more tempted as it’s beautiful riding there
I had fun when I lived in CA on 2 wheels. Especially when I finally switched from a half helmet to a full face. Life changing feel. Even got more amazing when lane "sharing" became legal. Except when some airhead asian **** changes lanes out of the carpool lane, no signal in bumper to bumper traffic on the 405 in Santa Monica when Im coming up splitting.... that was nearly a bad day.

I blame Tesla...

1996slowbra

Established Member
New York State Takes $900 Million Write Down on Tesla Plant Value | Breitbart

I don’t understand. If Tesla is so good and so wealthy, Elon is so smart, why does Tesla have to take so billions of $ from investors and the public(via taxes) and not have to repay?

Every company does this when they are looking for a new location, shop around and find out which state or municipality you can get the most money out of. Shit NFL teams are notorious for it.

Doesn't mean I think its right, but if your company doesn't do it then you are at a disadvantage when it comes to your competitors.

Using public funds to subsidize any business should be illegal at a federal level, but good luck ever getting congress to pass something like that, they love pumping tax dollars into private businesses.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
New York State Takes $900 Million Write Down on Tesla Plant Value | Breitbart

I don’t understand. If Tesla is so good and so wealthy, Elon is so smart, why does Tesla have to take so billions of $ from investors and the public(via taxes) and not have to repay?
Because assholes like the politicians in NY will just hound the shit out of you for back taxes and fees if you are wealthy enough to fund all their insanity.

Pro-tip: If the democrats get into office, this is the kind of communist nonsense they will try to impose.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

C0bra99

Established Member
You can ride without a helmet!!!
I'd probably do it if I'm riding street only, no highway.
Yes I agree you don't need to wear a helmet, since it seems you don't want to use your brain.

You might turn out like him
What Actually Happened To Gary Busey?
he-hit-his-head-on-a-curb-fracturing-his-skull-photo-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=pjpg&fit=crop&crop=faces.jpg

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Every company does this when they are looking for a new location, shop around and find out which state or municipality you can get the most money out of. Shit NFL teams are notorious for it.

Doesn't mean I think its right, but if your company doesn't do it then you are at a disadvantage when it comes to your competitors.

Using public funds to subsidize any business should be illegal at a federal level, but good luck ever getting congress to pass something like that, they love pumping tax dollars into private businesses.

The NFL makes $7.5 billion that they profit share with 32 teams and yet they can’t afford to pay for a new billion dollar stadium every?

People of Glendale AZ pay for it then get none of the revenue because it all goes to Scottsdale!!!

nxhappy

Established Member
The NFL makes $7.5 billion that they profit share with 32 teams and yet they can’t afford to pay for a new billion dollar stadium every?

People of Glendale AZ pay for it then get none of the revenue because it all goes to Scottsdale!!!
but AZ isn't ****ed like CA LOL....doesn't matter what city it goes to

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

Technically, Cardinal headquarters is in Tempe. So South Scottsdale haha

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
but AZ isn't ****ed like CA LOL....doesn't matter what city it goes to
Happened in Santa Clara too. SC raised taxes super bowl events all in SF.

Technically, Cardinal headquarters is in Tempe. So South Scottsdale haha
Did Tempe or Phoenix or Scottsdale residents pay for the new stadium? It should have been paid for by NFL revenue. They make enough money!

Users who are viewing this thread