Terminator vs C5Z

evolve

Established Member
At least you could see his taillights. The reason I bought a big blower was a C6Z. I couldn't see his lights. Yes. That bad.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Ported blower 15 to 16lbs of boost and some weight reduction might give you a slight edge against the z.

Better yet get a tvs and some e85.

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
Sorry for confusion, but I used to have a Cobra now I have the Z. I was running a buddy's Cobra. His cobra runs strong for a stock unported blower.

ramstein

Established Member
I, for some reason expected a bit better from the Terminator. If the race continued to 150 C5Z would be in a different zip code. Time for a Whipple.

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Its hard to beat a car that is as light as the c5z, not to mention superior aerodynamics.

If I had the $$$ a C5Z on racing slicks, cam + exhaust would be my track slut.

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
I've been really happy with it, but it's not got the greatest tune on it. It definitely needs some fine tuning. Don't know what the power numbers are but I believe a good tune could bring out another 20-30 whp

Brandon619

Established Member
I've been really happy with it, but it's not got the greatest tune on it. It definitely needs some fine tuning. Don't know what the power numbers are but I believe a good tune could bring out another 20-30 whp

What's your location, the reason I ask is because I recently did a cam swap on my C6 Coupe and I'm running a street tune from Tom at Izzy's Performance. Tom drove to my house to do a start up time/ street tune with great success.

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
I'm in Myrtle Beach, SC area. I've got a guy I'm gonna use for tuning, just have so much other stuff on my plate right now that takes priority.

Brandon619

Established Member
I'm in Myrtle Beach, SC area. I've got a guy I'm gonna use for tuning, just have so much other stuff on my plate right now that takes priority.

Yeah that's a little far from Southern California, good luck on finalizing your tune my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread