Terminator Video's

Finallyatermi

Established Member
maybe someone can point me in the right direction with maybe the link. I seen a cobra build a while ago going with a turbo setup. It was a red cobra with the video starting out with pics of the build then the video starts and the car is getting sideways at 70plus. Does anyone know this video. Thanks guys

snakebitgt94

Established Member
maybe someone can point me in the right direction with maybe the link. I seen a cobra build a while ago going with a turbo setup. It was a red cobra with the video starting out with pics of the build then the video starts and the car is getting sideways at 70plus. Does anyone know this video. Thanks guys

Bump, I wanna see this.

Damon03Termi

Established Member
does anyone remember the vid where there are a couple hondas racing then out of nowhere a 95 or 98 yellow cobra passes them ?

Hey man I'm not sure if this is the vid you were referring to, but reminds me of your description.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v104SS8lCCk"]Civic racing Cavilier when a Cobra flys by. - YouTube[/nomedia]

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I think its time for a little update. A lot of the videos have been removed and a lot of them wont even load for me.

04dreamcobra

When it runs, it's fast...
Established Member
Here's a clip from my dyno day. 587 WHP 571 WTQ. I maxxed out the fuel pumps.... again. ha. more to come after fuel upgrade is done. and the new Aluminator goes in. should be fun.

[youtube_browser]=Z6MXM1N3gQQ[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

04dreamcobra

When it runs, it's fast...
Established Member
I dont know if it worked or not.. oh well. here is the link.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6MXM1N3gQQ"]Nipples 04 Cobra - YouTube[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread