Terminator Taboo.. Mach hood is offically on ;)

JDUB348

Established Member
Had to share the pictures of the hood i just put on. I personally think it looks badass as hell on my car. I've always thought about putting a mach hood on my car and so many were saying no its a retarded idea, and my thoughts have always been why is it ok to say "Oh i can put a Cobra R hood.. Cowl hood.. X other hood on my terminator but a mach hood for some magical reason is not ok!?"

An awsome thought for me is there is going to be very few if any other terminators out there exactly like mine now ;-) Hell i havent even seen a black or blacked out mach 1 in my area period.

Any ways.. here it is. As i was driving around just now i was getting a hell of alot more looks and people talking to me driving down the road saying nice car and all..

0C59C324-BF1B-42D1-88BF-8F5B0DEED9F5_zpsguzm9o66.jpg

71E04559-5C8A-4C3C-87BC-827D4CF8FD93_zps7zfyrrdo.jpg

Picture of the scoop from the inside.. love the way it looks.

3073747E-F022-4401-8857-AA4A62083913_zpsofrjlimv.jpg

003DA956-B60D-435F-BBEA-3E175C9A4B43_zpsy3dw56qr.jpg

Last edited:

JDUB348

Established Member
You don't like black do you?

Car looks good
Lol you could say that ;-)

Originally i wanted an Oxford white terminator, but couldn't find one for sale in my area when i was looking to buy. Even today, i rarely ever see an oxford white go up for sale.

Raise the shaker. Oh, and it would like much better without the black wheels.

I'll be doing this later this afternoon.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
You missed putting some black on the Cobra emblems and the exhaust tips!

j/k

I think it'll look good once you raise the shaker itself about an inch.

Mulldune

Established Member
When I read the tread title , I thought "Oh nooo" but when I looked at the pics I thought " yeah , ok that looks good. Nice

My94GT

Established Member
i personally would not change the stock hood unless needed because i love the look of it. that said, this set up looks great as well.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Some were asking me about temps.. And from what I saw driving it today my IAT2s and coolant temps were exactly what they were with the terminator hood

The HE's work best for helping reduce underhood temps at speed, what you shouldve logged was before and after IAT2's and your Heat Exchanger coolant temps after a pull. Guaranteed your temps for both your Heat Exchanger and radiator will drop faster with the extractors than without. They help propogate better airflow through the front airdam and out of the hood.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
I like Mach 1 hood on your car. Like others have said just raise the shaker. Personally I would take the black tint OFF the tail lights and headlights since red tails look better. Maybe a lighter tint on the headlights.

Also some chrome CCW or true forged rims would look great on black. Black is the sexiest color, but not when everything is black.

stangfreak

Established Member
This is just a big fail. IMo you throw off the aesthetics of a cobra with that setup. But its your car, you pay the bills for it, and if it makes you happy then that's what matters.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Other than the scoop sitting too low I think it looks great. And it's your car so do what you want with it and stop asking for others' approval! Ride or die!!

Users who are viewing this thread