Terminator T-Shirts! Pre-order now!

MCipriani

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We are reprinting Terminator T-shirts, but this time in RED, on a lightweight, super soft shirt - and you can pre-order yours now!

Why Pre-order? Placing a pre-order means that we know how many of each size to order and also it might be your only chance to order sizes Small and XXXL since we do not normally keep those sizes in stock.

PLUS - pre-orders are discounted until mid-October!

http://www.svtstore.com/svt-cobra-terminator-graphic-t-shirt-red/

03CobraShirt_Mock_MENS_red2.jpg

Pre-order now - http://www.svtstore.com/svt-cobra-terminator-graphic-t-shirt-red/

mkb116

Established Member
Can I ask why out of all the bad ass cobra pictures out there, that's the one going on the shirt? I would love one but that picture...Bah, can't do it.

MCipriani

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Color options

Believe me, I do know that everyone would love a shirt in the actual color of their car, but that's not possible. We can't stock every size in every color, it would be a logistical nightmare. So right now, we're printing on red shirts. Maybe next time we'll do a different color, but that happen when these sell out. :)

MCipriani

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Great feedback. We'll just scrap the Terminator shirt altogether and stick with the basic Cobra Snake shirt. I don't think we'll have Terminator artwork that will make everyone happy and still stay within an affordable range.

mkb116

Established Member
That's exactly how I want a business to act when I ask a simple question before deciding whether or not to give them my money. But since we're busting out the sarcasm... That shirt doesn't look at all like a children's shirt. At all.

mkb116

Established Member
SJust saying, it's Pretty easy to cartoonize a photo these days with the touch of a button, and others obviously agree with me. But if you'd rather spend the time and effort on something people don't like as much, it's your money.

And my car is hardly special, but it takes all of 10 seconds to make these photos.

C3D34B41-970F-4E55-B839-841D8383EF8A.jpg

6D3F730C-4B19-4E45-B64A-2EB080D41E70.jpg

5CE733BD-B7DC-40A1-A5D5-3555B516394C.jpg

2A75EE37-5587-4589-AEAF-3DFB0068BDC6.jpg

Last edited:

MCipriani

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Relax, I wasn't being sarcastic at all, I do appreciate the feedback. I will fulfill the pre-orders, but I won't buy a bunch to keep in inventory. So this is a very helpful thing. It's always good to test the waters before diving in.

I want to make things that people want to buy and if this isn't it, then we move on to something else. I just currently don't have other artwork that can be printed as low-run, limited colors and still keep the price down. I need to limit at artwork to 2-colors or else the screen printing charges can get pretty high.

We'll eventually come up with something that is more bad ass and still affordable. It's all good! :rolling:

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
SJust saying, it's Pretty easy to cartoonize a photo these days with the touch of a button, and others obviously agree with me. But if you'd rather spend the time and effort on something people don't like as much, it's your money.

And my car is hardly special, but it takes all of 10 seconds to make these photos.

I really like that one! On a future t-shirt. :thumbsup:

mkb116

Established Member
Relax, I wasn't being sarcastic at all, I do appreciate the feedback. I will fulfill the pre-orders, but I won't buy a bunch to keep in inventory. So this is a very helpful thing. It's always good to test the waters before diving in.

I want to make things that people want to buy and if this isn't it, then we move on to something else. I just currently don't have other artwork that can be printed as low-run, limited colors and still keep the price down. I need to limit at artwork to 2-colors or else the screen printing charges can get pretty high.

We'll eventually come up with something that is more bad ass and still affordable. It's all good! :rolling:

:beer:

stangfreak

Established Member
Will be waiting!! I'm a huge collector with anything svt terminator cobra. Matter of fact I need to browse your store again and pick up some new items

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I need to limit at artwork to 2-colors or else the screen printing charges can get pretty high.

So two colors and the backround? I assume the red example the colors are black and white? Also I guessing has to be a vector image file like .eps?

That would be pretty sick, obviously just the car. B&W on a gray shirt.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The more I look at that particular graphic the more I like it. The splash of red and blue adds a really nice touch. B&W would still be good, though.

Users who are viewing this thread