Terminator surgery

Vibora 03

Established Member
My motor took a dump about a year ago fell victim nd killed my #7 piston I've decided to go with MMR's 900s 5.0 stroker bottom end and ima go ahead and ship them my heads as well.. Also going with the kenne bell 2.8h any feed back welcome..

vadorsnake04

Established Member
I've owned 2 kenne bells and bought one of them used and have never had to rebuild while I owned them. The 2.8h was on 22.5 psi for awhile also with a very very tight belt.

chappeja

Established Member
As for the heads, I wouldn't send them off to get them ported...unless money is no object to you. It's about $1200-1300 for their Stage 3 port which only gets you 45 WHP which seems like a lot to me for that little return. But like I said, if money is no object, might as well get the Crower Stage 3 Cams and Spring Kit while you're at it...while you will have the heads off already.

chappeja

Established Member
As for the Kenne Bell, I just sent mine off to get it rebuilt due to a bad seal and blew all the oil in it into my intake, cylinders, headers, everywhere...not the first time I've heard it too. I almost wanna sell it and just save up for a Twin Turbo kit from Hellion or HP...unfortunately, that's around $10,000 for everything being upgraded to the biggest and best.

Vibora 03

Established Member
As for the heads, I wouldn't send them off to get them ported...unless money is no object to you. It's about $1200-1300 for their Stage 3 port which only gets you 45 WHP which seems like a lot to me for that little return. But like I said, if money is no object, might as well get the Crower Stage 3 Cams and Spring Kit while you're at it...while you will have the heads off already.
cams sound really good and believe me if i could save money I'm listening I'll look into it thx

vadorsnake04

Established Member

You recommend no porting, but you do recommend a off the shelf cam? If your are going to buy cams you might as well get a set custom ground for your setup.

Users who are viewing this thread