Terminator Seats with Dark Inserts

shhak

Established Member
Edited by L.L. TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS >> http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...have-been-ripped-off-svtp-veteran-poster.html

I just bought these seats, but I've decided to go with some nice racing seats instead, so I'm going to sell these.

The fronts are in excellent condition, but the drivers side does show a minimal amount of wear on the bolster like they all do.

The rears are pretty much perfect. (they are for a coupe)

I'll try to get some pictures, but my camera sucks so they won't be the greatest pics.

I can ship, but it may take me as much as a week after receiving payment. Just want to be upfront about that. Super busy this time of year...

Asking $1,000 picked up or $1,150 shipped. I honestly don't think you can ship them for $150 but I'll cover the balance.

Not looking to seperate unless I can sell the fronts and rears at the same time. Don't want to get stuck with one or the other...

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I can vouch for Shannon. He's a great, honest, and stand up guy and definitely delivers when it comes to what he's advertising.

Good luck with the sale, brotha. Hope everything is alright on your end.

Hit me up one day when you're not busy and we'll shoot the shit. :beer:

shhak

Established Member
I can vouch for Shannon. He's a great, honest, and stand up guy and definitely delivers when it comes to what he's advertising.

Good luck with the sale, brotha. Hope everything is alright on your end.

Hit me up one day when you're not busy and we'll shoot the shit. :beer:

Thanks Ricky! You ever get that car finished up yet? :beer:

shhak

Established Member
Ok, here's some pics. Not the best pictures, but they'll work (I guess...) Seats look much better in person.

S5306916.jpg

S5306917.jpg

S5306913.jpg

My camera makes them look dirty, but they're really not. Just a little dusty, but not as bad as they look. the crappy light in the garage really shows the dust.

The little creases will come out. I had them leaned against each other and caused the creases. Nothing a little heat from a blow dryer or a day in the sun won't fix.

Last edited:

Aereon

Established Member
sooo... 2 months no tracking and no signs of seats.. just wondering whats going on man, being as patient as possible but it's getting harder to come up with reasons for my gf not to freak out that the seats aren't here. I know you're a busy man but I'm just wanting some info.

mgmustang1

Established Member
thats f***** up!!! Hope it works out for you. did you pay by credit card? if so or paypal put in dispute asap

shhak

Established Member
whoa... don't everyone get their panties in a bunch here.

He knows what's going on. I've offered more than once to refund his money.

Users who are viewing this thread