Terminator seats F/S - Fronts only, MINT condition (PA)

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
FOR SALE IN PA:

2003 Terminator front seats, grey suede with black leather located outside Harrisburg, Pa.

In storage for last year or so, nearly 100% perfect shape - bolsters are mint....some of the nicest fronts I've ever seen for sale.....these seats are getting tougher and tougher to find in this condition. Perfect interior upgrade for many other Mustangs.....NO rips, stains, or tears on these seats......

I will not ship these seats!..........again, I repeat....I will not ship these seats.........
Local pickup ONLY, willing to meet within a reasonable distance in southcentral PA/MD/DE area.....price is $1000.....PayPal accepted provided you cover the appropriate fees.

*More detailed pics are available upon request - must provide a valid email address! Thanks for looking.

upload_2018-2-26_22-5-20.png

Last edited:

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
I'm familiar with that area/exit of 76.......Will text in the morning, thanks for the message.

psychout777

Established Member
Hey TooFast98Cobra - You beat me to it. Let me know if you decide to not use these/decide to sell these for some reason

TooFast98Cobra

#1 Vent Shade Installer
Established Member
I have my set in my car im going to list forsale. They are nice im just anal and perfect seats will make my car have zero flaws. Lmk if you are intetested.

412 651 1920

Users who are viewing this thread