Terminator powered Notch paint progress....

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Paint jail over the winter.

199_zps5d65c159.jpg

198_zps131aef46.jpg

197_zps1e43685c.jpg

196_zps52a8c2b9.jpg

Looking pretty bad to look better...stay tuned. :rockon:

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
This was what it looked like prior to tear down for those of you not familiar with it:
CIMG2229.jpg

Last edited:

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Sounds good Ernie, But...Not big on changing colors. Come on...black Notches are bad ass. Then toss in a 25k mile Terminator drive train....

meats50

Established Member
If you take more pics with the fron bumper cover off could you post one of how you hung the intercooler. Did you ever find a better way of mounting the 03 column?

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
If you take more pics with the fron bumper cover off could you post one of how you hung the intercooler. Did you ever find a better way of mounting the 03 column?

I am installing the light weight Chrome Molley bumper supports on it. Have them already so the way it is now is going away. save about 75 lbs when all is said and done. I mounted it right to the bumper with the reworked factory bracket. Want to say that I flipped them upside down and heavily modified them.

As far as the column is concerned it is mint. Worked out well but was a ton of work from a trial and error standpoint. lot of mocking it up, tacking it in, installing the dash, braking it back down and doing it all over again. You see very few of these with the Fox dash and the 99- column. Very happy with the results.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This was what it looked like prior to tear down for those of you not familiar with it:
CIMG2229.jpg

You probably had a thread some time ago about it, but what's the short story on why you're tearing it down and repainting it. Looks perfect in this photo.

Love that you went with a Terminator powertrain and hood. Was it hard to make the hood fit?

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
You probably had a thread some time ago about it, but what's the short story on why you're tearing it down and repainting it. Looks perfect in this photo.

Love that you went with a Terminator powertrain and hood. Was it hard to make the hood fit?

Thanks Bob. The car had original paint on the back 1/2 with the exception of the driver door. I also aquired it without a nose. Had a black front clip kicking around but paint was not very good. Hood is a bolt on off the self unit from Cervini's. I just put quick paint on it because cant stand the unpainted ghetto look. Just want the car to be perfect.

03 KYL

Established Member
Can't wait to see it when it is finished Mike! It looked awesome before but I know it'll look even better with the new paint, wheels, etc. going to be awesome!

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Can't wait to see it when it is finished Mike! It looked awesome before but I know it'll look even better with the new paint, wheels, etc. going to be awesome!

Thanks Jon. Yes I am going back to a more "Street" mode because the wife is in Nursing School and my Daddy mode has to take it up a notch. Still trying to find a way to get to Bradenton for the opener

Users who are viewing this thread