Terminator in a Fox radiator question

comprepsvo

Established Member
Ok, guys who have done this swap, what radiator did you put in? Will be primarily a street car so 3 rows and what fits up and lends itself to the Terminator engine? I assume you installed electric fans also. Thanks in advance

Ben

ChronicFox

Established Member
IMG_3063.JPG
IMG_3063.JPG

On my terminator swap I'm running my Be Cool aluminum rad & fan from my last setup. The factory fan on the 03-04 is a 2 speed setup. My fan is wired up now but not tested.

How far along are you on your swap?

Edit: not sure why it posted the double image

comprepsvo

Established Member
Still a long way to go, mini tubs going in so we can measure rear axle length, got to paint body, and put Termy motor back together. Just trying to look ahead. So you Be Cool rad, is it sized for the Termy, and is yours running yet?

ChronicFox

Established Member
Mines not running yet nope. Hope to drop it in in the next few weeks. Just wrapping up the entire wiring conversion. What a headache.
What do you mean "sized for the terminator "?

comprepsvo

Established Member
Is the radiator sized for the heat, is it a two row, or a three row radiator? Since the engine is supercharged just wondering if it is sized for the heat load?

ChronicFox

Established Member
IMG_3744.PNG

Here are the specs for it. It kept my solid roller 393w cool with ease. The Windsor made a little more than 600N/A, On spray it made roughly 850hp. I think it'll keep my terminator setup cool no issues.

Street Warrior

SVT Power
Established Member
Ok, guys who have done this swap, what radiator did you put in? Will be primarily a street car so 3 rows and what fits up and lends itself to the Terminator engine? I assume you installed electric fans also. Thanks in advance

Ben
Factory Cobra fan, aftermarket radiator, custom bracket.
p.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread